• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson File / Impressive Hire

Country Dan says much the same. I believe Lembo was shopping us a bit. I don't believe Ron gave him his best number knowing that Pete was going to leverage with another interview. Wellman is pretty savvy.

Only because I haven't seen it posted on this thread yet:

ncb_a_wellbzd_400.jpg

Last edited:
So what ever happened to the Lectro-Racer fight?

Did Lectro puss out of that as well?

How did you miss that? I told him where my tailgate was, invited him by (like I've done multiple times a year every season...at some point, he should actually meet the Wake fans that he loathes), he threatened to come by and beat my ass, but he never showed. Pretty standard lectro disappearing act.

IIRC, e-hostilities were at an all-time high, and Lectro was going on and on about his athletic career and fighting ability. Racer called him on it. Lectro told him to name a time and place. Racer did. Lectro never showed.

Yep. Sure did. Thanks go to LK who talked me down...made me realize that neither he nor Racer were responsible for some stuff away from the boards. I was certain it was one of the two but Karma hung in there with me till the rage and paranoia passed.

I don't care if people attack me or my job. No prob. Try and attack my family then you got whole different animal.

Yep. Sure did. Thanks go to LK who talked me down...made me realize that neither he nor Racer were responsible for some stuff away from the boards. I was certain it was one of the two but Karma hung in there with me till the rage and paranoia passed.

I don't care if people attack me or my job. No prob. Try and attack my family then you got whole different animal.

Serious question Lectro, why don't you ever try to meet up/tailgate with any of us?

Serious question Lectro, why don't you ever try to meet up/tailgate with any of us?

I'd actually love to. I'm harmless...I provoke folks but really only want to get some friction going. Keeps it lively and most people recognize it for what it is. Sure, I'm highly annoying on the boards but I have really had only one aim -- "get 'em talking Wake Football with some passion -- pro or con...just get 'em talking"

I'd much prefer Racer and Lectro hug it out, but if fisticuffs do occur, I nominate Moonz to ref.

RV Lot, Red Lot...you can't miss us. We're the only cheapo, pull-behind RV trailer amongst the Prevosts.

You have always been generous with the invites...I appreciate it.

I will not fail this season and look forward to your skills on the grill.

If I never apologized...shame on me. I apologize now for having incorrectly blamed you during that whole deal.

what did the person do that threatened your family?

why did you think it was karma and racer?

You have always been generous with the invites...I appreciate it.

I will not fail this season and look forward to your skills on the grill.

If I never apologized...shame on me. I apologize now for having incorrectly blamed you during that whole deal.

Sweet, the Claw is just bringing us all together now, he's a miracle worker. Mehbe Lectro will even stop by ol' Grassy Knoll for some bears and food.

I'd actually love to. I'm harmless...I provoke folks but really only want to get some friction going. Keeps it lively and most people recognize it for what it is. Sure, I'm highly annoying on the boards but I have really had only one aim -- "get 'em talking Wake Football with some passion -- pro or con...just get 'em talking"

cookout is highly annoying on the boardz too and only has one arm so yall should definitely hang out.

RV Lot, Red Lot...you can't miss us. We're the only cheapo, pull-behind RV trailer amongst the Prevosts.

Or look toward the ground, below the nantucket red jorts hem lines, for a gaggle of NASCAR cankle warmers and two tone bucks.

Last edited:
Back