• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson File / Impressive Hire

lectro, do you prefer the ps4 or xbox one?

or do you play with dog toys in the backyard

I don't play with the same type toys you and Billy stick in each other...if that's what you are asking

I don't play with the same type toys you and Billy stick in each other...if that's what you are asking

why do you have a phallic fascination?

what's your favorite phallic-shaped food?

why do you have a phallic fascination?

what's your favorite phallic-shaped food?

Mystery upon mystery...who can say...

Sorta like trying to understand your lust for Billy's Bratski

Ahhh... Brats n Brews....now I understand the love connection.

Last edited:
he's a tender lover, it's pretty simple.

but let's talk about you TL, I want to hear all about the DAWG

he's a tender lover, it's pretty simple.

but let's talk about you TL, I want to hear all about the DAWG

That's good...that kind of activity can lead to Brewsing in some cases as you previously explained.

So you are as bad at making gay jokes as you are at evaluating football players.

Good to know.

The more I see of Clawson's resume and accomplishments, the more I think he was probably the first choice, but because of the MAC title game, got the second interview - just because of timing of availability. Clawson may have been taking a bit of a gamble that the job would still be there on Sunday, after Wellman interviewed Lembo. I like the fact that Clawson was winning five years after arriving someplace. That means he was working with players he recruited - not just getting something out of whatever he was left. I appears he did OK with whatever he was left his first year at BG, having a winning record and going to a bowl game. Also, the fact that he won championships at each stop. Not the easiest thing to do. I also like that he has pretty balanced offense and defense rankings. I like that. I am not convinced that loading up on one side or the other is the way to go.

The more I see of Clawson's resume and accomplishments, the more I think he was probably the first choice, but because of the MAC title game, got the second interview - just because of timing of availability. Clawson may have been taking a bit of a gamble that the job would still be there on Sunday, after Wellman interviewed Lembo. I like the fact that Clawson was winning five years after arriving someplace. That means he was working with players he recruited - not just getting something out of whatever he was left. I appears he did OK with whatever he was left his first year at BG, having a winning record and going to a bowl game. Also, the fact that he won championships at each stop. Not the easiest thing to do. I also like that he has pretty balanced offense and defense rankings. I like that. I am not convinced that loading up on one side or the other is the way to go.

Shhhhhh. You're fucking up the thread with actual insight and analysis. Grown folks are talking now.

Good call. Insightful.

My opinion is Wellman was very interested in both candidates and wanted to interview both. Lembo went first because Clawson was in the MAC title game. After interviewing Clawson, Wellman made the decision that he was a better fit for Wake Forest.

My opinion is Wellman was very interested in both candidates and wanted to interview both. Lembo went first because Clawson was in the MAC title game. After interviewing Clawson, Wellman made the decision that he was a better fit for Wake Forest.

Country Dan says much the same. I believe Lembo was shopping us a bit. I don't believe Ron gave him his best number knowing that Pete was going to leverage with another interview. Wellman is pretty savvy.

Lectro will run away at the first sight of trouble like the pudding pants mofuggie he is and always has been.

Dunno why anyone pays him any attention on here but that's clearly all he wants.

I once loved his reckless optimism, but he has abandoned the teams one too many times and now decided to add homophobia to his bag of tricks (once full only of a thesaurus, a packet of air fresheners, and some ditch weed).

Time to hang it up, ole lec. Like the soothsayers and snake oil salesmen of old, thid town is done with your prophetic poo.

Lectro will run away at the first sight of trouble like the pudding pants mofuggie he is and always has been.

Dunno why anyone pays him any attention on here but that's clearly all he wants.

I once loved his reckless optimism, but he has abandoned the teams one too many times and now decided to add homophobia to his bag of tricks (once full only of a thesaurus, a packet of air fresheners, and some ditch weed).

Time to hang it up, ole lec. Like the soothsayers and snake oil salesmen of old, thid town is done with your prophetic poo.

Hit Em Up, 2Pac-style.

I think RW played it perfectly...

It is clear to me that he got the guy he really wanted. I believe that at about 5:15 this afternoon every Deacon will be delighted with this hire.

Lol no one is really mad about the hire at all. Quit with the stupid underdog narrative

So what ever happened to the Lectro-Racer fight?

Did Lectro puss out of that as well?

Back