• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Climate Change & Natural Disasters Thread

So y'all really think too much carbon dioxide, which is what humans breathe out and trees breathe in, is going to lead to the end of humanity?
LOL. I think he confused carbon monoxide with carbon dioxide.

So y'all really think too much carbon dioxide, which is what humans breathe out and trees breathe in, is going to lead to the end of humanity?
So you think that the weather patterns around the world haven't changed since you were a kid?

You think that a religion that teaches god made the earth and that we should take care of it and that teaches humans are fallible and imperfect means humans DID NOT affect climate change to god's creation.

god does not use imperfect messengers. Those are the grifters wanting to control you and your money for their gain.

carry on dupe.

So you think that the weather patterns around the world haven't changed since you were a kid?

You think that a religion that teaches god made the earth and that we should take care of it and that teaches humans are fallible and imperfect means humans DID NOT affect climate change to god's creation.

god does not use imperfect messengers. Those are the grifters wanting to control you and your money for their gain.

carry on dupe.
Climate has always changed. Earth has gotten greener over the past 20 years (according to NASA, not the Bible). Earth getting warmer is a (relatively) good thing, as it expands area of arable land (some areas win, some lose, but net positive). If the earth gets colder, the ice caps expand and earth can sustain fewer people/animals. Do your own thinking, dummy.

The picture of me you have in your mind is not even close. Another example of MSM brainwashing.

even accepting your premise it could be better for humans that want to grow wine in Siberia, but its worse for like the 90% of species that end up extinct as a result. I'm of the opinion those species that are gonna die are important to the global balance of things in a way I can't fully comprehend.

even accepting your premise it could be better for humans that want to grow wine in Siberia, but its worse for like the 90% of species that end up extinct as a result. I'm of the opinion those species that are gonna die are important to the global balance of things in a way I can't fully comprehend.
6,000 years ago the Sahara was a rainforest. I don't believe there were gas-guzzling F-150s back then. There's a reason graphs of CO2 and temperatures start at 1850.

The people at the top who push for climate change have a separate agenda. It's about control and depopulation with a strain of eugenics. We will have carbon credits (restriction of movement) and beef rations because cow farts are bad for the environment lmao. Y'all need to wake up.

Remember Al Gore and An Inconvenient Truth? Give that a rewatch and see whether any of his climate predictions came true (they didn't). Now google his net worth. Shortly after releasing that movie he formed an "sustainable" investment company with David Blood, a former Goldman Sachs guy, to profit off the climate hysteria he helped foment. Blood & Gore. Can't make this shit up.

Its cow belches whut emit more methane. And associated deforestation for grazing land.

Anyhow, it’s odd to be called woke and to wake up.

By someone apparently denying any significant role of anthropogenic warming.

Right. One thing is definitely for sure, it is the powerful people at the top who are pushing for climate change.

It’s amazing how many weird lies people have to believe to support conservative beliefs.

Also, the whole climate change movement began with eugenicists. Just google any of the international conservation organizations (such as the WWF) and take a look at their founders and what they believed in. In the 60s and 70s there was hysteria about global cooling and a population bomb (and resulting mass starvation) narrative. Then the earth started to warm so it shifted to global warming. And now it's the all-encompassing climate change, so if it snows more than normal one winter we can say the bad human did it!

We shouldn't trust scientific study and conclusions if they change with data! RED FLAG!

We shouldn't trust scientific study and conclusions if they change with data! RED FLAG!
Ever heard of the replication crisis? And how the incentive structure of modern scientific research funding has corrupted the results?

Did you know that Lucky Charms is healthier than steak?! It's true! Science says so.

Yeah science is corrupt, they are clearly in the pocket of the woke mob, easily seen with the covid vaccine. Sterilization of boys that take the vaccine shrinking their balls, and adults being tracked by luciferase, read how the New Testament ends, the mark of the beast it’s all there and you sheep are lining up for slaughter.

Back