• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Climate Change & Natural Disasters Thread

So the last three days were the hottest days on record, likely the hottest days ever on the planet.

I'm sure it was hotter 4 billion years ago.

42-46202802.jpg

So the last three days were the hottest days on record, likely the hottest days ever on the planet.
At 62.62° F. You libs are gonna force me to switch to the Hummer EV over borderline sweater weather!? /s

It always seemed like we’d have more time. Like this stuff was supposed happen, but way off in the future. Like maybe my grand kids would have to deal with all these dire predictions. But we are in it now.

Yeah, but don't you sleep better knowing oil tycoons are still comfortable?

It always seemed like we’d have more time. Like this stuff was supposed happen, but way off in the future. Like maybe my grand kids would have to deal with all these dire predictions. But we are in it now.
If nothing else, it has helped me move past some life issues I’ve been having. No need to waste precious time being angry at people at this point given what seems like the rapidly imminent collapse of life as we know it.

If nothing else, it has helped me move past some life issues I’ve been having. No need to waste precious time being angry at people at this point given what seems like the rapidly imminent collapse of life as we know it.
Thank you for this. I’ve also come to terms with the fact that since my inheritance is all wrapped up in costal Florida property that will be under water and worthless soon, no need to put up with my mom’s bullshit anymore.

Will god forgive us? Yes, i just watched First Reformed

I have no idea how homeless are surviving in Phx right now. The low has gone below 90 once since July 8. Everyone here treats it like any other summer though

Back