• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

"Reality as it is". Hmm. The reality is that of all the variables involved in shooting deaths, the easiest for the government to control is access to firearms. That's reality.

unfortunately not with all those fucking guns out there already, and not with gun ownership enshrined as a right in the Constitution

unfortunately not with all those fucking guns out there already, and not with gun ownership enshrined as a right in the Constitution

Easier than controlling people's emotions and mental state.

If the problem with gun control is that we have too many guns, then adding more guns is sure to be the only solution.

simply incrementally limiting weapons alone will do little

there have to be a series of other measures

registration, age limits, better coordination between law enforcement, social services and gun sellers, better security form soft targets

and then you have probably done little to reduce gang violence with guns

and we better hurry up too because the potential for drone attacks is just around the corner

simply incrementally limiting weapons alone will do little

there have to be a series of other measures

registration, age limits, better coordination between law enforcement, social services and gun sellers, better security form soft targets

All of these are aimed at limiting weapons. I'm not sure what your point is.

Whoa

Guess he got the message about using a shotgun from the boards here, learning!

Latest report is 4 armed officers failed to enter the building

But it’s the NRA’s fault!!!

Latest report is 4 armed officers failed to enter the building

But it’s the NRA’s fault!!!

They probably would have entered if it was a knife rampage.

You mean the good guys with guns, who have specific training for these situations, were unable to stop an active shooter? Shocking!

I'm sure you'll forget this line of reasoning when masturbating to dear leader's inane tweets about arming teachers though.

You mean the good guys with guns, who have specific training for these situations, were unable to stop an active shooter? Shocking!

I'm sure you'll forget this line of reasoning when masturbating to dear leader's inane tweets about arming teachers though.

I don’t agree with arming teachers

Back