• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

I wonder if lectro even owns guns or if he's just a creepy jock sniffer on the wall at gun ranges, like he was at wake football.

I want to make sure I am not jumping to conclusions or that I need help with my reading comprehension.

Is this a correct summary of what you are saying? A 13 year old illegally buying a firearm is "good."

There is nothing wrong with a 13 year old owning a .22, there is a lot wrong with an unsupervised 13 year old buying a gun.

No more gun nut discount with Enterprise, Alamo or National. They dropped their partnership with the NRA.

You geniuses are aware that Enterprise/Alamo/National are owned by the same parent company, right?

I concur.
Republicans don't compromise because their donors won't allow it, Democrats beg to compromise because they have the same donors. Any resulting compromise is just a flaming pile of corporate free market dog shit. Instead of begging to compromise, Democrats should actually stand their ground for once. We're standing on the blood of massacred children and you think we should cede the moral high ground and compromise with you? Fuck you. Turn in your guns.

Republicans don't compromise because their donors won't allow it, Democrats beg to compromise because they have the same donors. Any resulting compromise is just a flaming pile of corporate free market dog shit. Instead of begging to compromise, Democrats should actually stand their ground for once. We're standing on the blood of massacred children and you think we should cede the moral high ground and compromise with you? Fuck you. Turn in your guns.

Stick your moral homily up your self righteous ass

Wow, its hard to fathom how someone can be so incapable of displaying sympathy and humanity.
b9a23c66cf9191c814470667494eb0a5.jpg

Jimmy Johns offering free large drink to card carrying members of the NRA

I saw that Marco Rubio used "I call BS" in a pro-gun tweet, and I felt a moment of white hot rage, then I saw this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/park...ts-to-her-phone-call-with-donald-trump-2018-2

'I've never been so unimpressed by a person in my life': Parkland shooting survivor delivers a biting critique of her phone call with Trump

Samantha Fuentes told The New York Times she did not feel comforted by Trump, who she said seemed insincere during their phone conversation.

"He said he heard that I was a big fan of his, and then he said, 'I'm a big fan of yours, too.' I'm pretty sure he made that up," Fuentes told The Times in a story published Thursday night.

"Talking to the president, I've never been so unimpressed by a person in my entire life," Fuentes said. "He didn't make me feel better in the slightest."

Fuentes said Trump called the suspected gunman, Nikolas Cruz, a "sick puppy," and said "'oh boy, oh boy, oh boy,' like seven times," the newspaper reported.

Trump has struggled to show empathy during national tragedies that have happened since he took office.

That became evident during his visits with victims of Hurricane Harvey in September 2017, an October visit with survivors of the massive storm that ravaged Puerto Rico, and after an ambush in Niger that killed four US Army Special Forces troops that same month.

The conversation around Trump's apparent empathy deficit, as some have called it, resurfaced on Wednesday when news photographers captured images of the personal notes Trump held in his hands during a White House listening session with shooting survivors.

Back