• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

Great thread about David Hogg before the Parkland shooting.

One of the responses:

Kym Shoop
Kym Shoop
@kym_shoop
Replying to @GMD25691 and @AltUSPressSec
That’s exactly what’s been getting us threats. I live with a vet that turned in his ARs. It went a little viral and...here we are, with cops patrolling the house. Thank you. It’s so good to have you on our side.
2:16 PM · Apr 1, 2018

Geez.

Hogg..name says it all. Another ignorant left wing twit with a sanctioned and paid for pulpit

Hogg..name says it all. Another ignorant left wing twit with a sanctioned and paid for pulpit

This teenager who just watched his classmates get murdered less than two months ago has really gotten your jimmies rustled.

Spoken like a true ignorant right wing curmudgeon. I expect your next post will be “get off my yard”, but you probably said that in the immigration thread.

I think we've learned there is no depth to which the right won't sink. Just soulless, evil people. The lot of them.

Wishing violence on a school shooting survivor. Stay classy, Pubs. I’m beginning to think they weren’t really praying for these kids at all.

well maybe the next one will occur at a school where the kids can lament that they didn't have armed teachers

And they’ll blame themselves for not being nicer to the kid.

Wishing violence on a school shooting survivor. Stay classy, Pubs. I’m beginning to think they weren’t really praying for these kids at all.

I don’t think Republicans have ever had a problem with prayers. It’s the “thoughts” part they don’t like.

Back