• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College basketball bribery scandal

Also, if, as MdMH suggest, bam got 10k from this “Addidas guy” (he’s not an Addidas guy btw) how much did the anime agents give him last minute to go to UK?

This is all so dumb, this portion of it doesn’t go to the schools/coaches, just a scummy agent

Also, if, as MdMH suggest, bam got 10k from this “Addidas guy” (he’s not an Addidas guy btw) how much did the anime agents give him last minute to go to UK?

This is all so dumb, this portion of it doesn’t go to the schools/coaches, just a scummy agent

Not sure why I can’t edit my last post but I guess it’s poosble he’s an “Addidas” guy but my point still stands.

Regarding eligibility it doesn't matter what school you go to - Kentucky's 16-17 season would be forfeit anyway just for Bam taking the money, my point is that Bam was most likely being pushed to State along with Dennis Smith, based on the context of the agent, the note, and that another recruit on that list went to State who wasn't a "bad loan".

Of course duke says "nothing to see here." They win a championship and you can't take it away. what can the FBI do to duke? Ncaa won't do anything.

But but - agents paying the players has nothing to do with the schools...

I know I read many months ago a line from a Lin article directly implicating the Arizona head coach.

Last edited:

All these big time coaches think they are untouchable. FBI is coming for K like Lord V did Harry.

giphy.gif

Just get rid of this amateur bullshit altogether. Then we can like save up our money, and once every 25 years buy everyone and get ourselves a final four. The bigger fanbases can do it every year, we just have to be more patient and save up. Or just have Mitt speed up his securities fraud.

This is all such a stupid waste of resources. Isn't ending shit like this why Trump was elected? The FBI is spending millions and millions of dollars investigating how kids, many of whom come from lower economic backgrounds, are being paid a few thousand dollars, not for drugs, not for guns, not for stolen goods .... but to go to school. That is really what concerns our federal government's police division? Howabout we take the millions of dollars that the FBI is going to continue to spend and give it to a bunch of other kids to convince them to go to school too.

Back