• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Basketball Discussion: Carolina went to hell...

Who was it that blasted Wake for not taking him over CMM?

beat_dead_horse2.jpg

Tennessee's loss at home to NC State is one of the big mysteries of the season. In addition to beating UVA by 30+ at home, Tennessee beat Xavier by 15 in the Bahamas, and Wake Forest by 19 in the Bahamas. They were very competitive in a loss at undefeated Wichita State. While it is bad loss for UVA, Tennessee appears solid this year (again, making the home loss to NC State seem very flukey).

Not really. Have you watched NCSU play at all? Outplayed Mizz all game, played well against Pitt and is playing well against ND at ND. Teams getting better every game.

It looks like ND spent itself in beating Duke.

Hope that we did not do that in beating UNC.

Did anyone see that Boston College logo they just displayed? I've never seen that before

It looked like the ND logo but with the BC letters. I did a few Google searches and didn't see anything remotely close to it

Adreian Payne got REALLY good over the summer. Dude is playing with a sprained foot, too. Impressive all-around in an otherwise sloppy game.

Adreian Payne got REALLY good over the summer. Dude is playing with a sprained foot, too. Impressive all-around in an otherwise sloppy game.

He was really good at the end of last year too, jumper was improved. I was surprised he came back considering the strength of the 2 drafts

Duke got smashed by Clemson today at least (along with the UNC loss). Parker has been really mediocre in the last 4 games against fairly weak competition.

Damn, great ending to Kentucky-Arkansas

Not really. Have you watched NCSU play at all? Outplayed Mizz all game, played well against Pitt and is playing well against ND at ND. Teams getting better every game.

UVA says hello..ouch

Back