• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conference Expansion: Stanford, California and SMU Join the ACC

First off, fuck your conference and the wins they claim
2 Pac when we play, come equipped with game
you claim you got the money, but I fucked your wife
We bust on Big Ten brothers fucked for life
Plus Trojans trying to see me, weak hearts I RIP
Oregon and Washington some mark ass bitches.

Oregon State's next and last two regular season games are this Saturday night hosting Washington and then next week at Oregon. Beavers will be motivated to ruin CFP and Heisman hopes of two "mark ass bitches"; in addition to ruining the Huskies and Ducks final Pac 12 season, the Beavers would advance to the Pac-12 CG with two wins. Would love to see it.

I don’t know anything about the guy. Does he have any history of being right with realignment stuff?
No. He usually just babbles some nonsense but it’s vague nonsense so some people think he actually knows what’s going on when whatever he says turns out right because he was so vague.

It’s probably baseless, but was he talking about additions or schools leaving?
Schools leaving. Typical FSU, Clemson, UNC stuff but also made comments about Louisville, State, Pitt, VT to Big 12 and Miami, UVA going somewhere TBD?? Think nobody’s talked about it in a while so he wasn’t seeing as much engagement and needed to get back into it.

At least four teams playing for conference championships next week are changing conferences next year.

Oregon vs. Washington --> Big Ten
Texas --> SEC
SMU --> ACC

Are there any others?

At least four teams playing for conference championships next week are changing conferences next year.

Oregon vs. Washington --> Big Ten
Texas --> SEC
SMU --> ACC

Are there any others?
Florida State.

Kidding. I hope.

Delaware moving up to FBS. Joining CUSA. NCAA upped the entry fee.

Drake M8-4, is that a thing? Fuck those overhyped baby blue turds.

No. He usually just babbles some nonsense but it’s vague nonsense so some people think he actually knows what’s going on when whatever he says turns out right because he was so vague.

Schools leaving. Typical FSU, Clemson, UNC stuff but also made comments about Louisville, State, Pitt, VT to Big 12 and Miami, UVA going somewhere TBD?? Think nobody’s talked about it in a while so he wasn’t seeing as much engagement and needed to get back into it.
Is Big 12 really better than the ACC from a financial standpoint? As stated before- now that we have Cal, Stanford, SMU in the league- there is strength in numbers when dominos begin to fall- which they will at some point. I can still get excited about playing those 3, BC, Cuse, Duke, GT- heck that’s actually playing every team each year

Is Big 12 really better than the ACC from a financial standpoint? As stated before- now that we have Cal, Stanford, SMU in the league- there is strength in numbers when dominos begin to fall- which they will at some point. I can still get excited about playing those 3, BC, Cuse, Duke, GT- heck that’s actually playing every team each year
No they are not and their GOR is shorter than ours.

Back