• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conference Expansion: Stanford, California and SMU Join the ACC

I would guess that those 4 groups largely contain the same people.

200.webp

How does anyone here know who else or or isn’t a donor, unless they volunteer it

Well to be totally clear, I’m a DC member and I donate to RTQ. I don’t attend a ton of games, but I live halfway across the country and have three young kids who all play in their own tournaments and leagues. I get to a couple a year. I don’t think that disqualifies me from wanting the team to be better. We’re all on a message board here. Presumably bc we love Wake sports. I’m not even a person who’s overly critical of the coaches, so it’s interesting how you’re (Colonel Angus) busy coming for me all the time.

Last edited:
Sounds like Clemson is joining the lawsuit in a couple weeks and will announce they plan on leaving the conference.

The ACC should dissolve and start the SECC - Southeast Cost Conference.

They just need to figure this shit out before July's release of the NCAA football game. I need to know if my Wake dynasty has to go through the ACCCG or through another conference haha.

They just need to figure this shit out before July's release of the NCAA football game. I need to know if my Wake dynasty has to go through the ACCCG or through another conference haha.
Maybe changing conferences will be part of the new dynasty mode. You can give up your media rights or take Saudi blood money to increase your administrators’ salary 10%

Back