• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conference Expansion: Stanford, California and SMU Join the ACC

Whatever self serving measures the SEC and B1G divise to further enrich themselves will ultimately require a majority vote of NCAA D1 schools. Vote against the measures and invite them to go it alone in their partnership. Then refuse to play against them in any sport.
If they want an "elite 40" football division, disinvite them from all other NCAA Championships.

The CFP could just become a 40 team “playoff” outside of NCAA jurisdiction.

The CFP could just become a 40 team “playoff” outside of NCAA jurisdiction.
I think this is where it's headed. No NCAA membership and a CFP commissioner.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

What the SEC and Big Ten are doing is against the laws of the USA. Too bad the ACC is so pussified right now. A dumb country lawyer could win a case against this.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
The NCAA has screwed up the works themselves so bad that this won’t matter. SEC/Big Ten have the power, networks, viewership and money to secede and do what they want with football.

#1 viewed game most years is Ohio St-Michigan, then come the SECCG. SEC just got more from ESPN for their 3:30 game. Went from $55 mill from CBS to $300 mill from ESPN. Now tell me the viewing public nationally doesn’t want to watch SEC football!

NCAA needs March Madness as that pays their bills each year to run their offices and give the small schools a chance. The NCAA has had no say about football for years.

Are we all talking about how we will miss the Bachmeier bowl by 1 year? Bear is committed play QB at at Stanford, where he will potentially throw the ball to brother Tiger, who plays WR. Brother Hank (whose name I can only imagine is short for Harpy Eagle) is finishing his collegiate career at Wake this season.

man Tiger has a very specific look

Bachmeier_Tiger.jpg

Tiger is a well rounded individual

Personal
  • Son of April and Michael Bachmeier
  • Has four siblings, Hank, Ella, Bear, and Bucky
  • Interested in majoring in computer science
  • Enjoys playing guitar, harmonica, and piano, drawing, modeling, acting, flying airplanes, signing, riding horses and breakdancing
  • Started an a capella club at Murrieta with his brother, Bear
  • Acted in a Super Bowl commercial

So Tiger could go to Stanford and his brother goes to Wake.

Interestingly, Wake has seen something similar.

Last edited:
Back