• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conference Expansion: Stanford, California and SMU Join the ACC

I would get a big laugh if FSU chased UCF into the Big XII.

None of the Big Ten fans I know want FSU to join, but also I don't know any Big Ten fans that wanted USC, UCLA, Oregon, and Washington to join either.

Expert WVU fan MHver3 felt he hadn’t gotten enough engagement in a little while and claims NC State and Virginia Tech reached out to the Big 12, and have been rejected by SEC and Big 10

Expert WVU fan MHver3 felt he hadn’t gotten enough engagement in a little while and claims NC State and Virginia Tech reached out to the Big 12, and have been rejected by SEC and Big 10

Good riddance to those two! Gets us closer to 8 and round robin hoops again.

Good riddance to those two! Gets us closer to 8 and round robin hoops again.
Nah. I would be very sad if any of the big 4 were no longer in the same conference. Best part of bringing in Stanford, SMU, and Cal was that the schedules got revamped and the Wake/State rivalry streak is unbroken.

I don’t care about VT at all.

Nah. I would be very sad if any of the big 4 were no longer in the same conference. Best part of bringing in Stanford, SMU, and Cal was that the schedules got revamped and the Wake/State rivalry streak is unbroken.

I don’t care about VT at all.
Seriously. NC State leaving would be devastating. They’re the only rival who actually hates us.

Duke/Wake has lust some luster, imo. Claw and Cut didn't seem to get along, which added some gas to football. Who knows with Diaz.

Think the UNC/WF football games have had much better energy even though Mack owns us right now. Some gut-punch losses there.

Basketball just doesn't feel like a rival game anymore with Duke. There isn't any genuine disgust, we don't win enough and haven't really hurt their chances at anything in many seasons.

Well the ACC might just be saying that they’ll negotiate starting at $800 million.

Or maybe they realize they have some cracks in their iron clad GOR and it’s open to getting what it can.

Back