• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Convince me to stay"

now you see it, now you don't

yep, looks like they deleted that thread! And one of zzzz's old countdown ones on the Quad.

We got them scared good. They won't even try and justify their existence to their paying customer base.

Pay your $8 a month and shut your pie hole!

yep, looks like they deleted that thread! And one of zzzz's old countdown ones on the Quad.

We got them scared good. They won't even try and justify their existence to their paying customer base.

Just made a post about it.

The thread deserved to be deleted - Ph even noted such in the middle of the thread.

I just want them to be more public when they delete threads. Make a new thread and just say "you can continue your prior discussion here, but you need to leave out x, y, and z."

Cagles has made a lengthy, and rather reasonable (in my opinon) response. Good stuff.

Is that something that would be ok to repost over here?

IMO, let's just keep everything over there over there.

He showed common decency in responding, so the least we can do is keep it there.

I'm hesitant to post it because I don't think it will be taken seriously here. I'm sure some will just say cagles and Deman are flat out lying.

The whole thing is pathetic.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Bunch of adult diaper wearers and face painting basement dwellers who couldn't get laid if they paid for it.

Come to think of it, for what they're paying for premium, they are getting fucked.

Hilarious post!:dancindeac:

Depends on what you consider "public". Premium costs $8 a month. Any idiot can sign up for it, including journalists who cover the school. The information on there is not private.

I didn't mean premium. There are some things that the fanbase just doesn't need to know about for a number of reasons. For example, James Wilson may have been a Deac if reports about his possible transfer to Wake didn't surface when they did.

Back