• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Corchiani and Gugliotta just ejected from RBC

Didn't valvano do crazy shit with corchiani like run a triangle and 2 and put him on the center? Or did I imagine that?

Who are Corchiani and Gugliotta? Seriously. I've heard of a former NBA player named Gugliotta (see below) but never of Corchiani...

tom-gugliotta-card.jpg

chris+corchiani.jpg

If a car containing Karl Hess and Jamie Luckie collided with an 18-wheeler, would anybody cry?

PackPride is almost as bad as InsideCarolina.

Every other post is "LET'S LEAVE THE ACC for the BIG XII or SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If a car containing Karl Hess and Jamie Luckie collided with an 18-wheeler, would anybody cry?

1. The owner of the 18-wheeler if it dented his car.
2. TheReff

Every other post is "LET'S LEAVE THE ACC for the BIG XII or SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Refs don't just work one conference.

put me in the crowd that thinks the "dwarf" tags aren't funny anymore, but "summon the dwarf council" brought me to tears. if you want pos rep, out yourself

can't tell teh crazies anything :werd:

our probs go deeper than refs/officiating and changing conferences won't make a difference

I can't wait to get to my computer and Neg Rep brendan207 for not knowing who Chris Corchiani was.

And since everyone is so in love with recruiting rankings, Gugliotta was a very low ranked recruit who had almost no scholarship offers. Valvano took a flyer on him figuring a a 6'8 kid who could shoot a little might be worth a try. From his first game though his potential was obvious.

And since everyone is so in love with recruiting rankings, Gugliotta was a very low ranked recruit who had almost no scholarship offers. Valvano took a flyer on him figuring a a 6'8 kid who could shoot a little might be worth a try. From his first game though his potential was obvious.

Valvano knew his dad, who told him that his son was going to be a special basketball player. good call I guess.

Actually, that's from the Maryland handbook.

No. Maryland fans chant "Let's LEAVE THE ACC FOR THE BIG TEN!!!!" ;)

and I didn't compare State fans to Carolina fans about leaving the ACC. (Why would UNC want to leave the ACC?) I was comparing to how annoying their fans are on their respective Scout Boards.

Gugs did get up and look at Hess and say "fucking asshole" which is great.

This is the equivalent of Hess ejecting Danny Young and Josh Howard from 1 of our games at the Joel.

I believe this will bite Hess bigtime. ESPN already accusing Hess of rabbit ears.

No, they were fans on the front row behind scorers table. I dont know what they were arguing cause state has owned the officials in this game. They have 21 fouls called on FSU and shot 18 first half fts.

State fans are just mimicking their whiny coach.

I believe this will bite Hess bigtime. ESPN already accusing Hess of rabbit ears.

Horrible officiating at any level for any sport. Concentrate on the game and the participants, not the fans. Years ago I was conducting a baseball umpires clinic and one point that I stressed was to hear everything and react to very little ...

will someone explain the rabbit ears thing? never heard that before (please don't chastise me)

Back