• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Corchiani and Gugliotta just ejected from RBC

Two legends sitting with their children get tossed, yet these fans are allowed to get away with this.
Greivis-Crazies.jpg

The stuff the Crazies are allowed to get away with is practically criminal.

Fuck Hess, that stupid Pat Sajak looking mofo.

State going to honor '89 team tuesday, which both were on, for the UNC game, great move by Yow. And a supposed big finger to Hess and the ACC.

If this situation works out right for Wake, somehow the ejection of Corch and Googs will uncover some serious NCAA violations as to why they are sitting at center court and will end up similar to the UNC football debacle. Disco Dan and N&O start digging right now.

Please let this happen...

If this situation works out right for Wake, somehow the ejection of Corch and Googs will uncover some serious NCAA violations as to why they are sitting at center court and will end up similar to the UNC football debacle. Disco Dan and N&O start digging right now.

You think any of Wake's former great players will be sitting in bad seats when they come back to the Joel?

lolwut?

Why wouldn't they be sitting at center court? They have both donated a shit ton of money.

You think any of Wake's former great players will be sitting in bad seats when they come back to the Joel?

Heck, you or I could walk down and sit in those seats now since nobody else is in them.

Not sure what two 40+ year old men sitting at mid-court have to do with an NCAA investigation. They're slightly beyond playing years.

This. On numerous occasions I have seen Muggsy sitting in one of the courtside seats.

Heck, the guy that hawks the newspapers at the intersection of University and Deacon Boulevard (to whom the team has taken a shine) has had seats behind the Wake Forest bench for the past two seasons.

I'm sure Googs and Corchiani have the money to pay for the seats they were sitting in yesterday.

Am I imagining this in my mind, but wasn't Chris Corchiani in the background when Charles Shackleford gave his famous "amphibious" interview? I seem to remember Corch standing in the background and busting out laughing when Shack explained what made him such a good player.

Heck, the guy that hawks the newspapers at the intersection of University and Deacon Boulevard (to whom the team has taken a shine) has had seats behind the Wake Forest bench for the past two seasons.

The child molester?

Am I imagining this in my mind, but wasn't Chris Corchiani in the background when Charles Shackleford gave his famous "amphibious" interview? I seem to remember Corch standing in the background and busting out laughing when Shack explained what made him such a good player.

Tried to find it post it but my terrible web serching skills have let me down. Pretty sure you are correct though about Corch being behind and and losing it.

"Left handed, right handed. it doesn't matter. i'm amphibious." :plos:

we were already pissed about the head of officiating saying UNC doesn't commit fouls, then the Duke game, now this. Can't wait till UNC gets beneficial foul calls tuesday, could turn into a shitshow

When is the next time that Hess works a Wake home game? It might be worth the $5 ticket to get in, move down to the 5th row, and verbally harass Hess until he has to throw me out.

I'll go to the La Careta on Coliseum before and get super sauced. Could be a good time.

When is the next time that Hess works a Wake home game? It might be worth the $5 ticket to get in, move down to the 5th row, and verbally harass Hess until he has to throw me out.

I'll go to the La Careta on Coliseum before and get super sauced. Could be a good time.

It feels like he works pretty much every single one of our games

Back