• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus: How's It Affecting Your Work/Income?

Coronavirus: How's it affecting your work/income

• I am working and being paid as mostly as before.

Votes: 36 39.1%
  • I am working a lot more from home with same or nearly same pay.

Votes: 41 44.6%
  • My salary/income has been or is likely to be cut but I think my work/business will survive.

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • I’ve lost or expect to lose my job/my business is going under.

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
it's kinda cool how rj is so active on this thread when dude hasn't had an actual job in like 20 years

SHHHH....I'll give you a few bucks from my money tree orchard if you just keep quiet about it. That must be the way I support myself.

Read a survey that said only 45% of people in LA are employed right now

Read a survey that said only 45% of people in LA are employed right now

It would be interesting to see the methodology.

The estimates are that about 250,000 in the LA are directly employed by the entertainment industry. There would also be a significant number who spinoff jobs for everyone from caterers to doctors to thousands of others. It would also impact suppliers.

i wonder if the reason that people know so much about rj and so little about other posters is because the geriatric narcissist has fucking told us about all of it in detail over the years

...nah, must be because we're obsessed

i wonder if the reason that people know so much about rj and so little about other posters is because the geriatric narcissist has fucking told us about all of it in detail over the years

It's bad policy for message boards to ban posters like him, because it sends the wrong message and drops traffic.

But god damn if I don't want it sometimes.

Honestly, I wish I didn't remember so much shit about RJ, but he refuses to quit telling us about himself every damn day.

Are you guys doing the circle jerk on Zoom?

It's all my fault that you keep talking about me...Yepppers, it's my fault.

It's always been really, really simple. The way you treat me is the way I treat you. If you act like a dick, I'll treat you like one.

You guys hate being held accountable for your own actions.

It doesn't have to be that way. It's 1000% up to you.

Now, you'll come back with a snide, bullshit excuse rather than fixing the problem.

It's always been really, really simple. The way you treat me is the way I treat you. If you act like a dick, I'll treat you like one.

You guys hate being held accountable for your own actions.

It doesn't have to be that way. It's 1000% up to you.

Now, you'll come back with a snide, bullshit excuse rather than fixing the problem.

god, seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP

it's this same fucking post

over and over again

refusing to acknowledge any responsibility you have in your interactions, ever

just fuck OFF already. christ.

seriously, how does a 70 year old man type those words in that order and look at the screen and think "yeah, this is how i want people to see me"

it's just all so fucking pathetic

Because I know it doesn't matter what I say or do with assholes like you. NEVER, not once have you EVER been civil. EVERY time you blame others for your actions.

But you are too arrogant and stupid to see that. It's NEVER your fault.

I take full responsibility for being an asshole towards those act like assholes like you. If you and your brethren stop acting this way, the board will be much better off.

I can stop right now, but you refuse and blame me. It's you who doesn't take responsibility.

I regret revisiting this thread.

Back