• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

Or like a noob toll who had been given a role above his station in life and feared to fuck it up so he drew the only correlation he’s had to this situation in his three game lifespan.

Ask yourself what a good mafia player would do. Then do the opposite and filter it through the intellect of your dumbest pe teacher in middle school, roll it in dogshit, and then microwave it for 2 minutes on a tinfoil plate and you come up with a rough approximation of my mafia decision making capabilities.

k8nftad1_1duiak8_jrwkvc.png

OK so I was right. I am un-un-disagreeing and returning to my original read.

Eagles almost got a little feisty there for a second.

I still think you’re mafia. There is nothing in that post to give out a read on.

New player, jokey tone has been his style so far, and he played it pretty close to the vest from what I recall in the previous COVID game when he was mafia. Plus his responses and subsequent reactions say more about JMan than anything.

Just because you're rusty and haven't regained your A game doesn't mean you have to be so aggressive. It'll come, Eagles. Just takes time.

Eagles is doing the thing he did last game

Not civ yet

I still think you’re mafia. There is nothing in that post to give out a read on.

And the funny thing about it is that most of this is just that I disagreed with gouda/tic/JMan all immediately suggesting it made mako mafia. I know why you think that makes me mafia. It's just not mako's style.

***goonerku***

Eagles needs to grow a dick - he either civ special or maf and doesn’t wanna bus a teammate d1 for a complete and udder shitposti

***goonerku***

Eagles needs to grow a dick - he either civ special or maf and doesn’t wanna bus a teammate d1 for a complete and udder shitposti

Welcome rommy

Also not a hugh fan of this

I have also noted this. I'm inclined to say it's a teammate vote (i.e., mafdamo = mafSD3 more likely than mafdamo = civSD3).

Back