• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

Does rommy ever post on non mafia threads? Because I need more of that guy in my life.

I have also noted this. I'm inclined to say it's a teammate vote (i.e., mafdamo = mafSD3 more likely than mafdamo = civSD3).

Funny. My problem was with the “whispering eye” question

Funny. My problem was with the “whispering eye” question

Well that's what triggered "this is potentially bad damo". The SD3 stuff is just what I made of the vote.

Can we just call him vagina junction instead

Figured I would save you the trouble..

giphy.gif

I am currently in April in my Pandemic Legacy playthrough, so I should probably be the one to lead here.

***dv7***

Why can't we all just get along? Please help me increase my agreeableness score

***goonerku***

Eagles needs to grow a dick - he either civ special or maf and doesn’t wanna bus a teammate d1 for a complete and udder shitposti

This is actually a super weird vote for rommy considering he wouldn't vote for me if the first thing was true, he'd just make a note of it. And he knows I would 100% do the second thing without second thought.

Been on a movie watching binge in these trying times. Just watched Logan Lucky. Watched Villains last night and Uncut Gems the night before. Liked all 3

Back