• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

This is actually a super weird vote for rommy considering he wouldn't vote for me if the first thing was true, he'd just make a note of it. And he knows I would 100% do the second thing without second thought.

What?

I’m on the fifth episode of Tiger King and it isn’t the mind blowing craziness I was led to believe.

I am starting to get angry at you people for not taking advantage of the gift we were given with an 18 hour day 1

I'm assuming the "he" in your post was referring to me and not Eagles unless my reading comprehension is lower than ryala's agreeableness score.

I am starting to get angry at you people for not taking advantage of the gift we were given with an 18 hour day 1

I'm trying my hardest. If this thread isn't 20 pages by the time QT shows up, we've all collectively failed.

I'm assuming the "he" in your post was referring to me and not Eagles unless my reading comprehension is lower than ryala's agreeableness score.

He = eagles

Reread

He = eagles

Reread

Oh so he is Eagles and I made the shitpost, not he is me and mako made the shitpost.

Well my post was great so whatever, man.

New player, jokey tone has been his style so far, and he played it pretty close to the vest from what I recall in the previous COVID game when he was mafia. Plus his responses and subsequent reactions say more about JMan than anything.

Just because you're rusty and haven't regained your A game doesn't mean you have to be so aggressive. It'll come, Eagles. Just takes time.

Teddy_KGB-1024x683.jpg

I'm trying my hardest. If this thread isn't 20 pages by the time QT shows up, we've all collectively failed.

I dont think she's playing, brah

Oh so he is Eagles and I made the shitpost, not he is me and mako made the shitpost.

I generally just assume whenever someone says shitpost they’re referring to me.

It’s only when I play mafia that I truly understand why RJ continues to post on the boards.

Correct, and eagles came up with some boshit to not vote for you. And the reason was non game related. Tinglies

Nevermind, I thought I saw in the suque thread she backed out

Anyone played poker through the 5dimes room? Now that my poker room is closed and I can't go back to Vegas, figure I should keep sharp. I guess bovada is the other one that DGAF about where in America you're located?

Back