• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

I've been debating revealing this but since you have, I dont see the harm. I too have the rona. That was part of my reason for pushing on PH. He was the best read I had on the indy. I was hoping killing him killed the virus or at least stopped the spread. I was going to quote Redwing's post. I got the notice I was infected the day after I voted for PH. Not sure if that's related or not.

Did you get the notice right after you voted in the day? Or did it come at night?

If you happen to be right, it was a guess as to what romanov would do, which was a flimsy argument.

"Likely" does not equal good argument. That's why I wasn't beating down the doors and saying we should run them up. Just something to keep in mind as we get later in the game and we can add more potential elements to a case.

in that case ill trust the un-countered cop with a mafia investigation

***vote for redwing***

Well I can tell you that is not a stipulation to get infected. I haven't voted for PH and I came down with it on night 2 before being cured on night 3.

Did you get a message both times? Did someone cure you or was it like "Poof. Magic. You're cured"?

Btw, let's hold off on the majority in case PH is the indy and there is a counter.

Agreed - Redwing has 7 votes. No point in majoing with an hour left unless everyone has checked in.

Actually, I think blue is the only person that hasn't responded. There is a thought that a majo would protect him from getting AA'd. I'll debate amongst myself if there is any value in that.

To avoid majority but get my vote in

***Da***

Where are we at on Bern?

playing like shit, but don't know if that's just par for the course or a game condition

if my tone changes drastically today it's because a fucking UK tax law just got delayed for implementation til 2021 and it's fucking up my work life so bad

we just branched three code bases to do accounting in one system of record, hands off, and now we have to re-branch all those and it's not entirely a sunk cost but it sure does feel like a huge opportunity cost loss since i could have been doing way better shit with my projects than accounting for tax compliance that was never going to be implemented

merged three code bases, now have to re-branch*

Vote count through post #1377. PM me if you see anything off

redwing8PhRyalaNumbersTownieBeachBumDuffBerndv7
Ph1Gooner
SD31Mako
Numbers1SD3
Da1WFU03

If I catch a case of Covid, I'm probably letting all y'all know. Just for sympathy if nothing else. My e-persona is 85 with a history of heart disease. It would be deadly.

Back