• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

Per his previous comment, I'm assuming numbers hasn't disclosed if he is infected or not? I'll keep my vote there for now and not risk switching to a known infected player.

Also, lol if mafia redwing and mafia rom both missed chances to save rom at the buzzer yesterday

So you havent had the Rona yet?

Indy has powers of some sort i would imagine and he wouldn’t have any reason as Indy not to wanna take out mafia too. Ph was called out by ryala as visiting redwing and so it would be a win win for ph as Indy to disclose that he’s the cop to cover up his Indy role while gaining cred with the town for pointing out redwing.

Yeah but the cop role, if faked, has a 2 day shelf life. He could have faked another visitation role that would be harder to prove and keep him around longer.

If he’s the Indy he can still win if everyone gets infected even if dead. A two day shelf life is just two more days to spread the virus

Y'all with iMacs really don't have this clock setting in the upper right corner?

89JyJKN.png

Sorry, help me with who has claimed having Corona?

Y'all with iMacs really don't have this clock setting in the upper right corner?

89JyJKN.png

Most people change that setting to just display the hour and minute because having the second changing all the time is really annoying and steals focus from whatever you’re doing.

Delaying the inevitable of a blue AA at this point.

he hasn't played much in recent games. got killed day 1 or 2 in the first game back and hasn't really played much since iirc.

Sorry everybody. Sometimes real world interferes with things like this. Gots lots of catching up to do.

If he’s the Indy he can still win if everyone gets infected even if dead. A two day shelf life is just two more days to spread the virus

but Duff got cured of the 'Rona as well

and as far as I can tell, nobody in the thread knew Duff had it so it wouldnt have been an intentional cure

Is this understanding correct?

ok just went back and looked at player list and vote count and redwing and blue are the nonvoters as of right now

14 players left for future reference:

1) redwing
4) Mako
5) SD3
6) Townie
7) Ph
8) Bern
9) BeachBum
10) Numbers
11) Da
12) Ryala
15) WFU03
16) Gooner
18) QT
19) dv7
23) DeaconBlue
24) Eagles
26) Duff
27) Whispering Eyes

but Duff got cured of the 'Rona as well

and as far as I can tell, nobody in the thread knew Duff had it so it wouldnt have been an intentional cure

Is this understanding correct?

Yeah I guess? Maybe cures are RNG or something? Like if you get the Rona you have a 2/10 chance of dying?

Back