• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

redwing8PhRyalaNumbersTownieBeachBumDuffBerndv7
Ph1Gooner
SD31Mako
Numbers1SD3
Da1WFU03
dv71Whispering Parleyes

YTV: lots of people. Blue will be AA'd if no vote.

I understand that I am the play here. That said, there are a lot of connections, primary and secondary, between voting for pH and getting the virus. pH could easily be taking his cop claim because he got caught watching me. He saw I was trying to track the virus in thread and decided to make his claim to get me out.

I do think that everyone that has the virus should reveal, so that ryala may be able to determine more about it it transmits through night moves as well.

Wasn’t his claim just that he was a safe kill? Did that tip you off? Didn’t you basically say the same just before rommy did before night?

He claimed "safe kill" and "bobby banilla"

I claimed vanilla at 4:20, his was after that at some point

I need to get a vote down, and apparently majo isn't wished for, so

***PH***

14 players left for future reference:

1) redwing
4) Mako
5) SD3
6) Townie
7) Ph
8) Bern
9) BeachBum
10) Numbers
11) Da
12) Ryala
15) WFU03
16) Gooner
18) QT
19) dv7
23) DeaconBlue
24) Eagles
26) Duff
27) Whispering Eyes

That’s 18 players which means we’re two from majority I believe.

1) redwing - sorts itself likely mafia
4) Mako - no real read has been consistent from previous games
5) SD3 - either poor playing civ or bad. Lean bad right now
6) Townie - tone feels way off for some reason. Lean bad
7) Ph - Indy or special. Lean Indy (claimed cop)
8) Bern - active around deadlines but other than that nothing of substance. Lean vanilla civ
9) BeachBum - no read
11) Da - heavy civ lean based on tone
12) Ryala - claimed NG, heavy civ lean
15) WFU03 - no real read
16) Gooner - lean civ
18) QT - heavy lean civ
19) dv7 - no read, maybe slight mafia lean
23) DeaconBlue - no read hasn’t participated
24) Eagles - claimed mayor with martial law power. I don’t read this as a mafia role. Heavy civ lean
26) Duff - weird vibes but haven’t played with him much
27) Whispering Eyes - seems earnest overall so civ lean

My reads in order for mafia:

1. Redwing
2. Townie
3. Sd3
4. DV7
5. Duff

1) redwing
4) Mako
5) SD3
6) Townie
7) Ph
8) Bern
9) BeachBum
10) Numbers
11) Da
12) Ryala
15) WFU03
16) Gooner
18) QT
19) dv7
23) DeaconBlue
24) Eagles
26) Duff
27) Whispering Eyes

redwing8PhRyalaNumbersTownieBeachBumDuffBerndv7
Ph1Gooner
SD31Mako
Numbers1SD3
Da1WFU03
dv71Whispering Parleyes

YTV: lots of people. Blue will be AA'd if no vote.

Townie's count is wrong with this vote count as I would have made it a majo.

think my next couple plays after this, depending on how this round shakes out, are (obviously ph depending) numbers, wfu03, bern

Random:

Looking back redwing really only mentions/votes for eagles, ryala, sd3, and 03.

parlay makes clear he doesn't think duff is mafia. clear separation attempt if parlay is mafia or trying to clear himself with someone that knows him can vouch for him?

sd3 looks a bit better if redwing flips mafia as both redwing and rommy could have saved him over rommy but didn't... he's either civ or something really big mafia wise. He is at least contributing more than some others so he's got that going as a civ in the end game...

Several of the posts that got pulled from 03 last night look way worse than I remembered them being at the time and he has yet to actually vote for anyone in actual threat of being lynched. Just throwaways on Gooner x2 and ryala... (redwing naming a teammate here?)

I have never been a big proponent of kill the quiets but at this rate we might as well forfeit. The last three rounds are going to have 12 posts, all by remaining mafia members telling the civs who to vote for.

my apologies with the player count thing, doing too many things at once, tried to copy the actual vote list but it formatted really oddly when i previewed the post

after this round i'll go back and try and do a thorough read of who claimed corona and when

think my next couple plays after this, depending on how this round shakes out, are (obviously ph depending) numbers, wfu03, bern

Yeah I’m more suspicious of 03 and bern than the people on numbers list. I don’t think numbers is probably mafia but I don’t think his reads are where we need to go.

1) redwing - has my vote and goes this round
4) Mako - forgot he was still playing. read him as civ yesterday tho
5) SD3 - shady end of round business saving himself. maf lean
6) Townie - trying to look helpful with a smattering of nonsensical work related content. maf lean
7) Ph - cop claim, not countered. civ lean
8) Bern - quiet as always. almost too quiet. maf lean.
9) BeachBum - no clue.
10) Numbers - really interested in framing ph as the indy. didn't want civs to know as much as possible about the infection. indy lean
11) Da - this is his civ game. strong civ lean
12) Ryala - nat'l guard. strong civ lean
15) WFU03 - being very ornery, weird for him. neutral to maf lean
16) Gooner - feels like a player trying to work out the game. civ lean
18) QT - see gooner. civ lean
19) dv7 - very handsome.
23) DeaconBlue - non-existent. kill the quiets. neutral to maf lean
24) Eagles - declared a shut down or whatever it was called. strong civ lean
26) Duff - sharing information in a helpful fashion. civ lean
27) Whispering Eyes - see duff. civ lean

my super good and (prob partially) accurate quick takes on players remaining

I understand that I am the play here. That said, there are a lot of connections, primary and secondary, between voting for pH and getting the virus. pH could easily be taking his cop claim because he got caught watching me. He saw I was trying to track the virus in thread and decided to make his claim to get me out.

I do think that everyone that has the virus should reveal, so that ryala may be able to determine more about it it transmits through night moves as well.

Odd he didn't investigate me then?

Back