• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

That's a potential super spreader event.

I love how Republicans hate liberal money and laugh at fucking up the USPS. Great work.

Read the article. It's going to be outdoors, all guests will be vaccinated, AND all guests will also have a COVID test.

LOL - If George W. Bush threw a bar-b-q in TX with 475 of his closest friends (and 200 staff) under the same "rules" this weekend, the ensuing Tunnels' outrage would crash the piece of shit server that operates ogboards.com.

LOL - If George W. Bush threw a bar-b-q in TX with 475 of his closest friends (and 200 staff) under the same "rules" this weekend, the ensuing Tunnels' outrage would crash the piece of shit server that operates ogboards.com.

No, that wouldn't happen. Almost everyone on OGBoards understands logic and critical reading/thinking. An outdoor party with vaccinated individuals AND COVID testing is a minimal risk situation, whether hosted by Obama or Bush.

There’s people just earlier today dispelling this dumb dumbs gotcha when stating it’s not the best idea but massive outdoor concerts (where 475 guests is the line to the bathroom) with fully vaccinated and tested are what should be happening to incentivize return to normalcy with vaccines.

But but but what if? GOTCHA!

You know the Col is in the right track when he brings up the same thing Peter Doocy asks Jen Psaki as a gotcha

You know the Col is in the right track when he brings up the same thing Peter Doocy asks Jen Psaki as a gotcha

They all just follow the same daily dumb dumb talking points like the unthinking sheep they are. Anus, how do you not understand how dumb and sad you are?

If everyone is vaccinated and it’s outside then it would be totally fine.

I’m all for vaccinated people living their lives as best as they can. It’s the trash that choose (no medical rationale) to be remained unvaxxed who deserve to be treated as second class citizens.

Potato head politics.

Now we are doing make believe gotchas?

Brad, a lover of Ron DeSantis, also wants to criticize someone for having an outdoor party where everybody has been vaccinated.

Sounds about right.

As an aside, if I was the former President, I wouldn't have a party like this right now.

Brad, a lover of Ron DeSantis, also wants to criticize someone for having an outdoor party where everybody has been vaccinated.

Sounds about right.

As an aside, if I was the former President, I wouldn't have a party like this right now.

I can see two views of this. One is the quoted. It is a bad look for a former president to host a potential super spreader event.

The other is that fully vaccinated and tested people can go back to doing gatherings and other activities like they would have done three years ago.

Obama could be throwing an orgy and I would give zero fucks.

Get vaccinated and you are good to go. If you get Covid, spoiler, you are still good to go.

I think we have all lost our collective minds. There is essentially zero chance of dying from covid if you are vaccinated.

Obama could be throwing an orgy and I would give zero fucks.

Get vaccinated and you are good to go. If you get Covid, spoiler, you are still good to go.

I think we have all lost our collective minds. There is essentially zero chance of dying from covid if you are vaccinated.

I mean that's one way to look at it. The additional nuance being that Delta variant has really changed some of our assumptions. With it showing high level of viral load in the upper airway of vaccinated folks and thus possible viral spread- it means you could easily spread to the vulnerable. Yes, everyone can't get vaccinated (immunocompromised, younger kids, etc). I don't disagree that it would be nice to get back to some sense of normalcy for vaccinated folks- but there's some nuance to that take.

I can see two views of this. One is the quoted. It is a bad look for a former president to host a potential super spreader event.

The other is that fully vaccinated and tested people can go back to doing gatherings and other activities like they would have done three years ago.

Agreed. It's not necessarily a good look PR wise, and certainly Republican media outlets were going to jump all over it. OTOH, if everyone is vaccinated and tested and it's being held outdoors it's really not a big deal, given what we now know about the effectiveness of the covid vaccines.

I know people who had outdoor wedding receptions that big a year ago, when no one was vaccinated, and no one got COVID.

You know, maybe there is something to this idea of listening to the advice of medical experts...

Back