• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Jeniuses...

Board member Walt Kirby said he was giving up on the idea of controlling the spread of coronavirus.

"I personally do not care whether anybody wears a mask or not. If they want to be dumb enough to walk around and expose themselves and others, that's fine with me," Kirby said. "Nobody's wearing the damned mask anyway. ... I'm sitting back and watching them catch it and die. Hopefully I'll live through it."

Another member, Allen Banks, denied COVID-19 exists.

"Something's making these people sick, and I'm pretty sure that it's not coronavirus, so the question that you should be asking is, 'What's making them sick?'" he told the medical professionals who testified.

Pence's chief of staff tested positive for COVID. Pence and his wife tested negative and Pence isn't going to quarantine.

Don't watch if you don't want to spoil the new Borat movie, but this is great. It just keeps going, and keeps getting better.

Yeah once again they tried to cover it up despite the fact he’s traveling all over the country and he’s also not stopping because it’s “essential work”. Additionally, Mark Meadows this morning basically admitted they have given up any attempts or efforts of containment and that they are in to just hoping people don’t die. Just complete and utter incompetence, failure, leading directly to deaths.

Yeah once again they tried to cover it up despite the fact he’s traveling all over the country and he’s also not stopping because it’s “essential work”. Additionally, Mark Meadows this morning basically admitted they have given up any attempts or efforts of containment and that they are in to just hoping people don’t die. Just complete and utter incompetence, failure, leading directly to deaths.

COVID Thread 2: Why Aren't More Democrats Getting Infected?! (Super Political!!!)

Yet this god damn election won’t be a blow out. Some great and mighty republic we have here.

Yet this god damn election won’t be a blow out. Some great and mighty republic we have here.

Apparently at least 45% of Americans don't care about the needless deaths, nor do they any longer expect their government to be even merely competent in doing its job and handling its most basic functions. Instead they just want a bread-and-circuses government that allows them to own the libs 24/7. Sheer madness. Yet here we are. If Trump gets another four years there's a good chance the government might just implode altogether. Maybe that's what these idiots want, although one wonders what they'll do when the Social Security and Medicare gets cut off. Blame Democrats, I guess.

Apparently at least 45% of Americans don't care about the needless deaths, nor do they any longer expect their government to be even merely competent in doing its job and handling its most basic functions. Instead they just want a bread-and-circuses government that allows them to own the libs 24/7. Sheer madness. Yet here we are. If Trump gets another four years there's a good chance the government might just implode altogether. Maybe that's what these idiots want, although one wonders what they'll do when the Social Security and Medicare gets cut off. Blame Democrats, I guess.

I saw a Trump ad saying that Biden was going to cut Social Security and Medicare while Trump has expanded it (bigly!).

It's just an alternate reality.

We are fine spending trillions to protect us from Muslims and whoever else we are supposed to fear. But won’t do the bare minimum to protect each other from a deadly disease.

I saw a Trump ad saying that Biden was going to cut Social Security and Medicare while Trump has expanded it (bigly!).

It's just an alternate reality.

Republicans are running on Dem priorities.

It’s been a while since I was pulled into checking out Jacobin’s website, but it’s crazy how much more
Reasonable and measured there articles are than msm sites likes cnn or msnbc.

How the hell is his campaigning for Trump "essential work"? Have either of them actually being doing their jobs this past month?

But the less the actually attempt to govern, the better off we are.

I get that the airlines are struggling but American just sent me an email touting the “low fares to see the ones I’ve missed”. We are hitting daily highs for new cases.

American Airlines seems to be fully embracing being the American airline, full flights, discounts, pretend there’s no pandemic.

Back