• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Im going do you a solid Birdman and sign up today on a Florida registration site as a healthcare worker and then no show so that its morally acceptable that you take a shot.

It’s really not that hard for me. When the people setting up the “laws” for who is eligible start taking money and letting rich people jump the line I see little issue with trying to get one my self.

Any way, I learned that the rural Walmart’s in my area have officially started a wait list for wasted vaccine appointments. I’m gonna get on that wait list so that I don’t break any laws or risk getting arrested or, even worse, boards rebuke.

It’s really not that hard for me. When the people setting up the “laws” for who is eligible start taking money and letting rich people jump the line I see little issue with trying to get one my self.

Not following laws passed by politicians who take money from rich people? So like ever single one on the books?

Any way, I learned that the rural Walmart’s in my area have officially started a wait list for wasted vaccine appointments. I’m gonna get on that wait list so that I don’t break any laws or risk getting arrested or, even worse, boards rebuke.

Just don't tell us about it and defend it and you won't be rebuked.

Not following laws passed by politicians who take money from rich people? So like ever single one on the books?

*not following “laws” “passed” by politicians who take money from rich people (that directly undermines the premise of the “law”)

Let’s just be clear instead of glib.

Just to clarify. Public universities in Florida were not "pressured" to open they were required.

Oh the horror of not caving into teachers unions and actually putting the students first before the faculty!!!

**clutches pearls**

Have you contacted DeaconSig's "Covid Scientist" down in FL to let her know about this so she can drop this bombshell on her Twitter followers?

Hopefully she gives full credit to BillBrasky and ogboards.com for the scoop from his friend's in-laws.

Has the sombrero wearing coed, or her parents, that you fap to served a cease and desist yet? Maybe a protection order against another GQPer that thinks its ok to grab women by the p*ssy without repercussions?

Maybe it's not necessarily an either/or but can and should be a both/and...?

Covid responses/regulations should take into account not just the freedoms/rights/needs of some subgroup, but should involve whole population public health considerations.

everyone i know who has gotten the vaccine is either obese or wildly unhealthy or is a boomer+ who refused to wear masks and went out and about as normal, anyway.

the people who follow the rules get the biggest shaft.

Oh the horror of not caving into teachers unions and actually putting the students first before the faculty!!!

**clutches pearls**

Your point still stands, but, it is bordering on horrible when you require someone to engage in a risky activity and not offer them access to mediating safety procedures, especially when there are methods (on-line teaching) that if implemented correctly could eliminate the need for the risky activity entirely.

Birdman you do know that as a cancer survivor you almost certainly straight up qualify for the "Persons under 65 deemed medically vulnerable by a physician" and don't need to be a Phony.

Your point still stands, but, it is bordering on horrible when you require someone to engage in a risky activity and not offer them access to mediating safety procedures, especially when there are methods (on-line teaching) that if implemented correctly could eliminate the need for the risky activity entirely.

FL is still an employment-at-will state, correct?

Nobody is "requiring" you to do anything. This isn't Beijing (much to the chagrin of many on the Tunnels).

FL is still an employment-at-will state, correct?

Nobody is "requiring" you to do anything. This isn't Beijing (much to the chagrin of many on the Tunnels).

You're suggesting that College Professors should just quit rather than add them to the eligibility list?

Back