• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cracked tooth

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
So it sounds like I'll either need root canal (sounds horrible) or have a tooth pulled and and replaced with an implant (almost fainted but that's because it costs FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS!)

Someone make me feel better or worse.

Can I at least get some laughing gas out of this?

I don't have 5k just lying around

Sigh

On the bright side, There are some exquisite new ramen innovations coming out seemingly every new week these days

ah yes, the old watch me open this 40oz modelo bottle with my teeth trick. I hear you

Last edited:
So it sounds like I'll either need root canal (sounds horrible) or have a tooth pulled and and replaced with an implant (almost fainted but that's because it costs FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS!)

Someone make me feel better or worse.

Can I at least get some laughing gas out of this?

I don't have 5k just lying around

Sigh

I am on the tail end of an implant process. It takes forever. Months.

ah yes, the old someone put this tiny rock or bone in my taco because they have no sanitary standards or maybe on purpose beacuase hate gringos trick. I hear you

i imagine that they definitely put you under and you get some good meds for an implant?

Just make sure you get the lowdown on the cadaver from whom you get the implant. Last thing you want is to have the corpse tooth inserted, them find out the guy was a serial killing cannibal and suddenly you have the taste for BLOOD and one night when Mrs Moon goes to sleep you find yourself unable to resist sinking the new fang into her supple neck and then next thing you know you're in the hoosegow and it's all like, "IT WAS THE TOOTH," and no one believes you. A pretty thorough criminal background check on the donor is mandatory.

i imagine that they definitely put you under and you get some good meds for an implant?

You would be surprised. It depends. I got put under for the extraction, but not actually placing the implant.

That root canal will weaken that tooth, and it will probably crack again so spending the cash now is not a terrible move. #notadentist

This happened to me a couple of years ago. It was a pretty awful process. The best part was the root canal because it at least alleviated the excruciating pain I was in. The pulling of the tooth was a goddamn nightmare. I was wide awake with just Novocain. Fucking sawed that tooth in half and started pulling. Saying it was painful would be the biggest understatement of my life. The implant process was a couple months with an open wound and couple more with the implant rod before the tooth went on. And yeah, it was about $5k. I do still have lots of drugs though. And the implant is fine now and I don't really know its there.

Sorry bro. But maybe it'll be better for you than it was for me.

ah yes, the old my mexican drug dealer is being investigated so he says to pay the 5k to his "dentist" cousin for an "implant" and it will be all good trick. I hear you

What about the ole sat too close at the donkey show in Tijuana trick? I hear ya.

HA HA HA HA YOU SICK FUCK I BET YOU WISH YOU'D FLOSSED AND BRUSHED INSTEAD OF GUZZLING ALL THAT SEMEN

A big city lawyer doesn't have $5k?

This happened to me a couple of years ago. It was a pretty awful process. The best part was the root canal because it at least alleviated the excruciating pain I was in. The pulling of the tooth was a goddamn nightmare. I was wide awake with just Novocain. Fucking sawed that tooth in half and started pulling. Saying it was painful would be the biggest understatement of my life. The implant process was a couple months with an open wound and couple more with the implant rod before the tooth went on. And yeah, it was about $5k. I do still have lots of drugs though. And the implant is fine now and I don't really know its there.

Sorry bro. But maybe it'll be better for you than it was for me.

I don't believe you

One of my front teeth is an implant. They shaved it down and replaced it while I was fully conscious. I got Novocain.

I was given a full subscription to lortab, but believe it or not pills aren't my shit so I chose vino, pain and a 6 am wake up

Back