• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cracked tooth

Root canals are no fun but not horrible - I have had several.

Implants are awesome as a solution. The process as a whole is much less painful and bothersome than the root canal. It does take a long time cause they have to let the implant heal before installing the cap.

Insurance hasn't caught up with the long term advantages of implants so it won't cover them...

Nothing was touching my pain. Not drugs. Not booze. Not ice. Not topical pain relievers. I couldn't work, sleep or eat. I tried to tough it out for a few days in the hopes it would go away, but the only thing that did was the root canal when they took the nerve away. Then the pain came back due to an infection and they immediately went in for the removal and implant.

I was given a full subscription to lortab, but believe it or not pills aren't my shit so I chose vino, pain and a 6 am wake up

Fuck that, I'd go full on old lady from requiem for a dream

Update: they need to pull the motherfucker

Gonna look like a hillbilly during healing process

You aren't getting a temporary?

I thought the root canal I had was much less painful than the crowns I got put on.

Dental insurance is a scam - it barely covers anything.

You aren't getting a temporary?

It wasn't an option for me because it was one of those 2 root tooths, so the hole is a lot bigger than for a smaller tooth. Since his is the same I would imagine it isn't an option either.

If Stan dangled the money while making Moon dance like a monkey for it, that would be the greatest thing since the Battle of Tours.

340350yu50.gif

One of my front teeth is an implant. They shaved it down and replaced it while I was fully conscious. I got Novocain.

Isn't that just a crown? Thats no big deal compared to a tooth implant where they insert a tiny post into your jawbone.

And since its too many letters to fit in a tag, I'll post it here: "Toothless women give better head".

Back