• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cracked tooth

Let's hear about the CORPSE TOOTH. Is it cleaner than your other teeth? Pointier? Did you get to see the cadaver it came from, or did they pull it from the body in another room before they inserted it in you?

Dude. I have no tooth. This is a molar. It takes 4-6 months to heal before they put in the implant, then a second 4-6 months to heal before they put on the crown. I will have a space up there for almost a year.

He had to cut into my gum to get the last part of tooth (split into pieces). The last 15 minutes was him suturing my gums while I bled like a stuck pig. It took so long tp get that fucker out he had to inject me with novocaine TWICE.

Next time go with a good concierge dentist. They will see you in the privacy of your home/castle.

Dude. I have no tooth. This is a molar. It takes 4-6 months to heal before they put in the implant, then a second 4-6 months to heal before they put on the crown. I will have a space up there for almost a year.

So for an entire year you're going to be playing with the hole in your gum line with your tongue. That's going to be so distracting.

this practice has hot trashy dental assistants

Ahh...what a marvelous anesthetic can be the right distraction.

hot-dental-tech.jpg

He had to cut into my gum to get the last part of tooth (split into pieces). The last 15 minutes was him suturing my gums while I bled like a stuck pig. It took so long tp get that fucker out he had to inject me with novocaine TWICE.

You get the gas? If no, did you ask?? Also, can you drink? Pills? If I slap you in that side of the face, will you cry like a little girl? I must know these things.

You get the gas? If no, did you ask?? Also, can you drink? Pills? If I slap you in that side of the face, will you cry like a little girl? I must know these things.

the gas lasted 5 minutes, then i got all congested so it wouldn't go through

miserable

All he remembers is asking why they had to take his pants off and then being rolled over...

palma, wearing the toothguard could make you feel like a jock.

So for an entire year you're going to be playing with the hole in your gum line with your tongue. That's going to be so distracting.

the oral surgeon now tells me the hole will fill in with bone and tissue

i am slightly disappointed

You should beat that bone and tissue to the bunch and just cram a bunch of meatloaf up in that hole.

Back