• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cracked tooth

Leave it out, you could represent all the biker gangs...and they pay in cash.

I don't have a particularly high pain threshold

19183348.jpg

i hate tooth work though. don't know why, but i can't stand it. its not really the "pain" its just something about grinding, pulling, or whatever else they do in there. don't mind blood, cuts, scrapes, stitches, whatever else but dental work gives me cold sweats.

I think I will have my implant say, BUZZ OUT on the side

that would be pretty cool

had 5k for truffle season, moonz flabby teeth, toothpaste > semen

These tags are too much!

I'm away from the ole personal computer for a few days so not checking tags, but if "eat less teeth fit fatty" isn't on there, then we're wasting our time here.

I'm away from the ole personal computer for a few days so not checking tags, but if "eat less teeth fit fatty" isn't on there, then we're wasting our time here.

Godspeed, young man.

Hard to tell if Nick Nolte was acting or just spending another Saturday afternoon at home.

If I die during the procedure i want to assure you all that I'll be up in heaven keeping wrangor's special seat warm.

Was supposed to take 10 minutes

Took 80

Pulling sawing cutting slicing stitches

Will report back tomorrow

That was not fun

Ouch

Let's hear about the CORPSE TOOTH. Is it cleaner than your other teeth? Pointier? Did you get to see the cadaver it came from, or did they pull it from the body in another room before they inserted it in you?

Back