• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crazy restaurant owners on "Kitchen Nightmares"

I'm sure Ramsey has a far more refined palette than most people. I for one, know I can be content after a meal at Cheesecake Factory or PF Changs, places I'm sure would make him retch.

"Kitchen Nightmares" is the only reality show I bother with. I like what he does on it and it seems genuine enough.

From their Facebook page:

Obviously our Facebook, YELP, Twitter and Website have been hacked. We are working with the local authorities as well as the FBI computer crimes unit to ensure this does not happen again. We did not post those horrible things. Thank You Amy &Samy

She must have gone to the RJKarl School For Advanced Social Media Understanding.

Other Side of Amy’s Baking Company Controversy in Scottsdale To Soon Be Told

SCOTTSDALE, AZ. MAY 15, 2013 -- Amy’s Baking Company will host a Grand Re-Opening on Tuesday night, May 21, following unflattering portrayals on national television.

Customers will be able to decide who is correct: a famous celebrity chef or the marketplace that has supported the small, locally-owned business for six years.

When re-opened, a portion of proceeds will benefit a charity organized to bring awareness to cyber bullying.

Seating is limited. Reservations may be made by emailing sjones@rosemoserallynpr.com.

Diners will also have the opportunity to meet, and judge for themselves the character of owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo, who have devoted their lives to and earn their living from their small restaurant. The Bouzaglos have been married for 10 years, after Sammy emigrated from Israel.

The owners will likely be holding a press conference before the Grand Re-Opening and answer falsehoods depicted on a reality television show, including assertions that the restaurant confiscates tips from servers.

In fact, wait staff is paid $8-$14 per hour, two and half to nearly five times the standard hourly wage for servers.

Questions will also be answered about what happened to their Facebook page.

Amy’s Baking Company was recently featured on the hit PBS show “Check Please” and has received A+ reports from CBS 5 for kitchen preparedness.

“We are very upset by what has taken place, apologize about the acrimony that has ensued but now must fight back to save our business. We hope and believe much good can result from what has transpired. We ask the public to keep an open mind as we begin to tell our side of the story,” Samy Bouzaglo said.

For more details, please contact Michael Saucier.

-30-

^yeah good luck with that. Hard to recover once you've been completely pwned on national TV and the entire internetz, unless their primary clientele is all over the age of 70 and don't know what a "facebook" is.

^yeah good luck with that. Hard to recover once you've been completely pwned on national TV and the entire internetz, unless their primary clientele is all over the age of 70 and don't know what a "facebook" is.

And surely no one will continue the troll by flooding that email address with reservations. Surely.

when a PR firm is handling your reservations, you know you're doing something wrong.

How many people do you think went there to check it out themselves/antagonize the angry couple, though?

Maybe they should hire ITK to do her act. At least the crowd will be laughing at something other than the owners.

What's funny is that these people have been harassing negative reviewers on Yelp for like 3 years. Pretty much everyone in the Scottsdale area knew about these nuts and now the whole internet knows as well.

LMFAO - this place is like 5 minutes from my house and have never been. Part of me wants to go now to see if this shit is real.

Like you know food.....you should go in and leave no tip :)

I'd love to see the girl who got fired sue them for wrongful termination and then apply for workman's comp for them stressing her out.

The hearing would be a blast. I'd put the odds at even money that Sammy and Amy would each spend at least one night in jail each for contempt.

I know they can edit things to make situation look worse than they are, but I can't see things as any different than how it's shown.

several years ago after an online fight with Amy and a customer a person set up a fake twitter account for Amy and called it crazy Amy. Crazy thing is she was working on a project with someone and they were going to launch there project using twitter but the fake twitter account ruined that. Had the online bullies left her alone this episode with Ramsay would never had happened. I applaud Amy's efforts to fight cyber bullies.

but it's not just the cyber bullies. her food sucks, Gordon told her husband as such, and he sugar-coated it when telling her, which is apparently what he's been doing. so she's been shielded from complaints and has always assumed her stuff to be delicious.

I was joking and comparing her to our very own crazy person who is unfairly attacked not because of bad food but bad post. but he thinks his post are good, she thinks her food is good.... many similarities

Back