• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crazy restaurant owners on "Kitchen Nightmares"

Fox should be jumping all over this. It could really pump ratings of the show and the reruns on other networks.

Talk about a nightmare. You go from being a relatively obscure big shot who fronts a million dollars for a restaurant, to getting embarrassed on national television, to getting harassed on the internet, to getting deported. If your citizenship status isn't in order you should probably stay off television.

Hilarious. The backstory of the PR firm is just icing on this cake. Shocker- he couldn't get along with them either. I'm waiting for a Dr. Phil type intervention. It would fit better on Springer.

The biggest winner in all this is Pita Jungle. They've gotten dozens of national mentions by now, and always in a very positive way, at least never negatively.

i almost feel like calling BS on the fly thing. What are the chances that a fly just happens to be in the drink of a reporter? Would not be surprised if they put that thing in their themselves.

i almost feel like calling BS on the fly thing. What are the chances that a fly just happens to be in the drink of a reporter? Would not be surprised if they put that thing in their themselves.

it would be pretty easy for a bar/restaurant that leaves liquor bottles out and opened (with pour spots or something) to have little fruit flies get in the bottles and die. a good place would be on the look out for it. a bad place might not pay attention.

I agree. Eventhough they are both nut jobs EVERYONE who goes there now is going to be looking for something to fault them for not matter how good their meal is. I can easily see that people are going to be baiting them into flipping out and say "see look at them". Having said that I don't feel sorry for either one of them.

My wife actually had sex with the owner of this place. Said he was pretty good at it, but he kept licking her elbow.

Back