• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crazy restaurant owners on "Kitchen Nightmares"

oh my gosh.
i just watched the video with the intention of watching like 5min.

just watched all 41min, mouth hanging open. that was astounding.

Saw this a minute ago...

XEpbBZq.gif

8SEai1g.gif

Last edited:
I know they can edit things to make situation look worse than they are, but I can't see things as any different than how it's shown.

Amy Two Chins isn't here to take your shit. She'll hunt you down and eat you with some caviar and champagne.

can we please have a poster from Arizona go eat at this place, tell sammy the food sucks and get thrown out and then give us a full write up. I know I would read that thread over and over again.

AZDeac and ITK don't live too far away. Sammy or Amy could put a hurting on AZ. :)

can we please have a poster from Arizona go eat at this place, tell sammy the food sucks and get thrown out and then give us a full write up. I know I would read that thread over and over again.

I'd be happy if they just went and gave an honest review to us.

If they do that, I'll be willing to go to Finnegans or McCouls, sample their food and beer and report back.

I don't really care what the reviews, legit or troll, have to say. These psychopaths and their behavior fully speak for themselves. What more does anyone need to see other than how they react? Look at the subsequent interviews they've done for local Arizona media. This wasn't some kind of editing hack job. These people fully embrace their attitudes. We're the ones with the problems.

She's a borderline paranoid schizophrenic. With a felony conviction: http://www.findforms.com/pdf_files/azd/20255/86-1.pdf

She applied for a credit line using someone else's SSN. But it's okay since she's an active supporter of and volunteer with the Arizona Republican Party.

She applied for a credit line using someone else's SSN. But it's okay since she's an active supporter of and volunteer with the Arizona Republican Party.

Crazy chick in Arizona who constantly praises God for her cooking skills, lacks self-awareness, and fails to understand the internet is a member of the Arizona Republican Party? Get out.

I've already eaten here. I posted that a page back.

Did you send back your entree?

It could be part of your next bit if your take a video of it on your phone.

AZDeac and ITK don't live too far away. Sammy or Amy could put a hurting on AZ. :)

Good, I'm glad ITK has been there, gets me off the hook. I actually ate lunch at the Pita Jungle right next to Amy's on Thursday. I'd rather go to the Dean Dome wearing Carolina Blue than go into that place sans bodyguard.

Good, I'm glad ITK has been there, gets me off the hook. I actually ate lunch at the Pita Jungle right next to Amy's on Thursday. I'd rather go to the Dean Dome wearing Carolina Blue than go into that place sans bodyguard.

Oh, come on. The worst thing that happens is Samy throws a punch and you get to cash in on his phat Vegas playboy money.

WUSS....I thought more of you...

What might be funny would to have like ten people go in over a thirty minute period and each person send something back and then refuse to pay.

Oh, come on. The worst thing that happens is Samy throws a punch and you get to cash in on his phat Vegas playboy money.

LOL - I think even rjkarl could take that old man down. Sammy is a blowhard that is scared of his wife. I'm waiting for when Amy grabs one of those kitchen knives and goes after someone. It's not too far away

Maybe in the fall...it's too damn hot in June-September.

oh my gosh.
i just watched the video with the intention of watching like 5min.

just watched all 41min, mouth hanging open. that was astounding.

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who had this happen to them.

Back