• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cryptozoology - Updates on Erickson Project/Ketchum Report

These pictures haven't been released to the public yet, as they are still being tested for authenticity, but I'm posting them anyway since I'm a badass and it looks fake.

The landowner said that she had seen the foot laying near a rock pile for about a week before she finally stopped and recovered it. At first she thought it was maybe a paw of an animal until she got close to it. She contacted the authorities, but no one would come to check it out. She posted some pictures of it on her Facebook page to see what others thought, and eventually someone suggested she go and contact some Bigfoot researchers.

Under the examination, the skin covering was very brittle, but retained a leathery type feel to it. There was one toenail left embedded on top of one of the toes, with indentions left on the other toes. On the big toe, you could still see dermal ridges and despite attempts to get a camera close-up, the dermals would not appear in the close-ups with the cameras used during that visit.

A sample was taken for further testing, and photos with a ruler took place for documentation.

The next day, pictures were e-mailed to Dr. Meldrum, and his questions were answered the best that could be done. He asked if possible to remove a bone for analysis, and when informed that a X-Ray was going to be done, he said he would like to see that when done. He also said that the presence of dermal ridges indicated it was not a Bear paw.

Pictures will be posted later this evening for this thread.

July 23, 2011

Redtail-Hawk, Thumper, Biggjimm, Bighead, Splatter and Darkwing traveled to a Veterinarian Hospital to get the X-rays done.

The vet examined the foot and after the X-ray, it revealed no bones in the foot, however you could still see the channels where bones were located at. The Vet also concluded it was not a bear paw, and that it wasn't any other known animal.
2qja8m0.jpg

2v0eryq.jpg

99ihjc.jpg

21k0947.jpg

That doesn't look like any sleeping creature I've seen. It looks like a big pile of poop.

Did she have large breasts?
I did not see any breasts. They may have actually been shown but not close enough for me to see them. If she had breasts they were certainly not even close to the size of Patty's in the Patterson/Gimlin film.

what a perv

These pictures haven't been released to the public yet, as they are still being tested for authenticity, but I'm posting them anyway since I'm a badass and it looks fake.

2qja8m0.jpg

2v0eryq.jpg

99ihjc.jpg

21k0947.jpg

The foot has now been turned over to the Department of Anthropology at the University of ********. They have concluded the foot could be as old as 6,000 years old and they have not seen a foot that size. They have concluded it's not a bear paw, and it's not likely a human foot. They also speculated that it could possibly be a youngster from the texture of the skin. We will still be kept in the loop on what they uncover, they have my contact information for when Biggjimm finishes his experiments with his sample, they would like a copy of the report. Once again, this is what I was told about it. It remains to be seen what their further testing will reveal.

Update

That paw is 6000 years old and was just laying by some rocks near somebody's house? Interesting

Screen-cap from a video from the Erickson project of a supposed sleeping Bigfoot.

If you're a bigfoot hunter, and you come across a sleeping sasquatch, you get a better picture than that. Sorry, not buying it.

Back