• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cryptozoology - Updates on Erickson Project/Ketchum Report

For your enjoyment..

Believe it or not, most avid bigfoot believers do not want Bigfoot shot and killed or taken capture(convenient, huh?) There has been a huge outcry against the guy who apparently killed the two bigfoot in CA.

This guy is apparently an experienced hunter. He has seen many bears in his days. Most skeptics say that most bigfoots can be explained by bears. (I'm not really sure I believe this entirely. I don't think I would ever misjudge a bear for a bipedal, primate type creature, but I could be wrong...)
Either way, this guy should have known what he was shooting. You don't scope an animal, or pull the trigger without knowing 100% what you are about to kill. The theory is that he knew what he was shooting, and that he was doing it for personal gain. There is speculation(lol) that the bodies are being held somewhere and some people are even suggesting that the man captured the remaining bigfoot youngster and has him chained up somewhere.

People close to the Ketchum report say that there is incontrovertible evidence to support that bigfoot exists. What could be more concrete than a living specimen and two bodies? Anyway, just some funny stuff that I thought you level-headed individuals might enjoy..

Their actual verified existence instead of someone writing on the internet about their existence. If any of these losers actually had anything, they would share with the world immediately.

Forgot to update about the Alaskan Cadborosaurus footage.

General consensus is that it was underwhelming(big surprise.) However, from those that saw the original footage, it seems as if Discovery may have held back some of the footage. Possibly for a future episode?

Here is some footage

For those of you that watched Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet. I thought this was a pretty funny satire.

SleepingSasquatch.jpg

Screen-cap from a video from the Erickson project of a supposed sleeping Bigfoot.

It doesn't make sense to me. Why would a bigfoot be sleeping out in the middle of the woods? Why would this supposedly super-elusive creature, be caught napping by some dude with a camera? Even a very zoomed in camera?

I'd like to see the full film.

Looks like a pile of mulch to me, but I guess mulchpiles aren't really known for moving and shaking.

Looks like a pile of mulch to me, but I guess mulchpiles aren't really known for moving and shaking.

True, but since you and I haven't seen the video, it could very well be a mulchpile.

There are some other pictures where people have outlined the bigfoot, but they seemed kind of far fetched.

looks like they are closing in on him. Its only a matter of time now.

Here is the interview I described earlier where the lady talks about what she saw in the video of the sleeping bigfoot.

Interview with Mary Green

The Video clearly shows a sasquatch�

Mary Green is a bigfoot researcher and author of the controversial book "50 Years with Bigfoot."� She says she has seen some of the Kentucky clips. She describes two in detail and doesn't think that they are hoaxed.

Mary Green, you have seen some of the so called Kentucky clips. Can you tell me about them?
Yes. Dennis Pfohl showed me several videos, some of them taken in color and daylight. I watched them on his laptop screen one by one.

Who had taken these videos from Kentucky?
I just know that S. had taken the close-up videos of the female and was told by Dennis that J. had taken a couple of good videos of the male. I did not get to see any videos of the male. Dennis did say that there was a resident male around at times and that he thought this female was its mate. I did not get to see any video of the baby either.

Can you tell me about the videos Dennis Pfohl presented to you?
One color video showed several minutes of the young female sleeping on the ground. It was a bit dark in the woods but the one who filmed did an excellent job of capturing her while she slept. The female hominid was not curled up tightly, but rather laying mostly on her back. She looked very relaxed.

What was the color of the creature?
It had very thick, soft and silky looking black hair, with maybe a slight reddish hue at times, but that could have been from maybe the sunlight coming through the trees and reflecting a bit of red in the hair.

What else did you notice?
A bit of a zoom-in was next done by the person filming. The hominid was thick around the middle. I don't know if this was before she had her young one or not. The camera then focused along her arms and hands and fingers. Her hands were very human looking and the thumb looked to be at about the same place as a human's would be, maybe only slightly lower. I did note that the shoulders and upper arms, and the forearms were extremely muscular. The hair all over the hominid was long and wavy across the chest area and the stomach area and down the shoulders and arms. The forearms hair was maybe a little bit shorter.

Did you see muscle movement?
Her muscles moved as they should in the arms and hands and fingers. I did note that the young female began to move more and more and stir like she was waking up and that whoever had the camera was backing off some.

Did she have large breasts?
I did not see any breasts. They may have actually been shown but not close enough for me to see them. If she had breasts they were certainly not even close to the size of Patty's in the Patterson/Gimlin film.

How do you know then that it was a female?
I just took Dennis' word for it. He told me it was a female and I believed him.

Can you tell me about the other clip?
This was the best. The hominid, probably the same female, was slowly walking through the woods and coming closer to a couple of trees. She went out of sight behind two of them and then appeared on the other side of them, stopping and standing still as she peered around the woods. You could see her from above her forehead somewhat and then down to about her waist. Clearly, the camera had been zoomed in. Her right side was against the tree and it left her left side free and you could see her shoulder and some of her upper arm too.

This one was of the same color as the first. It had curly, sometimes wavy hair all over her body, on the back of her hands, on the top of her head, and along down to her shoulders and chest. Her hair was from at least 3 inches to possibly 8 inches long, with the longer hair mainly on the head hair and shoulders and upper body.

How did the face look like?
Her face reminded me of a wookie from Star Wars, with a rather flat face in some respects. Although she was totally black skinned, her face did look a whole lot like an Eskimos face. But this is just my own impression. Her head looked to be more rounded and not one of those with a pointed head at all. Her eyes were of a beautiful dark brown, almost black color. There were a lot of the white areas like on our eyes. They were set deep in their sockets. She had very bushy eyebrows. If I remember correctly, she had soft hair all over her face, and maybe a very small portion of just hairless skin around her eyes and nose.

How was her nose like?
Her nose was like ours, very much so. It began and ended where our noses do. But it looked more like a black persons nose, a bit wider on the base where the nostrils are. Her nostrils were big also.

Lips and teeth?
Her lips were lightly rosy in color and plumper on the lower lip. It may have looked plumper because her upper lip came down over the lower lip due to the eye teeth which were grown out on each side of her mouth. The eye teeth were pointed and not flat like ours are. They curved backwards. They looked exactly like small fangs. The inside of her mouth was pink like ours and the rest of her teeth looked very white and more like humans'. Her cheeks were fat and rounding.

How did she move and act?
Very cautious. She displayed a look of wild cunning as she looked slowly around. I did not see her blink at any time, but this video was also fairly short. She was an intelligent being in my own opinion. She did move her lips and opened her mouth a little, and turned her head from side to side very slowly every now and then.

Did you notice any similarities to the Patterson creature?
Both had hair on their heads, faces, and bodies. But Patty had far less hair and looked larger and also more human without the fangs.

Do you think the creature in this video was real?
I believe that it was not a person in a suit, or a hoax of any kind.

But is it really a sasquatch?
In my honest opinion it clearly shows a sasquatch. There is no doubt in my mind. I know what orang-utans are and monkeys, great apes, bears, cougars, and many other type creatures. This was an unknown creature to mankind.

Were there any other videos Dennis Pfohl showed you?
Yes, beside the "pancake video" he showed me another video.********* was with S. in this video. They were driving. Then they stopped the car. I was told at this point that the female sasquatch was calling to the two women from across a strip of field at the wood line. You could barely hear something making some noise. Then the video showed the two women talking to the sasquatch and trying to entice it closer to them. The two eventually went on to town. The next morning, as I was told, someone found that S.'s car windshield had been struck rather badly. The video showed it. It looked like two or three big fists had broken it in. The hood of the car was bashed in all over.

Do you know why they are holding back the clips?
I was told by Dennis that Adrian did not wish to release the video clips and other biological information until all work was completed. They wanted to take a certain number of hours of good, clear films of the sasquatches. I was also told that Adrian would most likely first release the clips in Canada. I think Dennis said that Adrian felt more comfortable doing this in his own country.

Were you asked to keep the project secret?
No, I was not asked to sign any documents about what they have shown me or told me. So I am not bound to keep this secret.

When I look at that pic I see it reversed, with the butt being the head.

Back