• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 100 - Where even Shooter got laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think RSF got confused and used the money for the UNC Coast Division champs billboard in CLT.

so I'm fairly sure I have a mullet. Longest my hair has been in awhile. I clearly don't have much hair on the top of my head, but I'm one of those people who my hairline goes down like an inch below my ears to begin with. Then my neck hair grows in full and fast. I'm wearing a t-shirt now and my hair is about an inch from the back of the shirt

Sorry if Haas. I've been busy saying goodbye to everyone at work today.

This video is nuts. Dashcams are the best invention ever. RIP to the people that died.

That is just terrifying...surreal and nightmarish.

oof. such a long day. welcome back from vaca, lbE.

also, i love asheville. i could live there.

So I had been talking about learning banjo. Then I learned a friend of mine plays and had an extra open back (for clawhammer which is what I want to learn) and I have been rocking out on it the last few weeks. Def stayed up too late tonight to play after finishing the work I had to do. Oops.

so the past couple of days when I've blown my nose in the morning it looks like I've been snorting yellow highlighters. Wonder if I've started sleep-snorting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back