• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 100 - Where even Shooter got laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
In many states if you don't have your money back by next Monday, the landlord is in deep shit.

Wait until Monday before you call them.

2 months rent? I thought the standard was 1

i think all of my apartments just asked for 1. but maybe when the economy tanked, places changed their policies? (no idea. just guessing. the last time i rented was before the economy crashed)

wait, can we talk about palma admitting his favorite song is the one from pitch perfect?

so the past couple of days when I've blown my nose in the morning it looks like I've been snorting yellow highlighters. Wonder if I've started sleep-snorting?

Werent you not feeling well earlier this week or last week? I think I've heard something about that being linked to sus infections.

I reeeeally wanna see Pitch Perfect, can't wait until it pops up on a random movie channel and I can catch it or record it.

The MD board has an entire thread dedicated to Anna Kendrick...she's a very dividing woman

She went to the same high school as Nik Caner-Medley, separated by only a year.

you want your snot clear not yellow

pitch perfect is awesome plus a solid role by adam (workaholics)

Werent you not feeling well earlier this week or last week? I think I've heard something about that being linked to sus infections.

I've been feeling generally crummy (cough, congestion, headache) for the past 2.5 weeks, though I feel like I'm getting better this week, which is when the neon snot began.

Apparently my corporate landlord hates money. I offered to move into a bigger more expensive apartment and sign a lease ending October 2014 and they said they would charge a $1000 transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back