• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 105: Cheap Hotel Room Available in Boone! PM deacphan for deets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submit that the strongest evidence that there is no god is the existence of sunburn. There is no justifiable reason for it.

If you can hold off a couple of months to save $30ish, sure.

I could wait. Just wasn't sure if it was really worth it or if there are better deals to be had. I guess I'll just keep an eye on newegg.

I could wait. Just wasn't sure if it was really worth it or if there are better deals to be had. I guess I'll just keep an eye on newegg.

Yeah, keep an eye out for deals. There are usually deals around back to school time though.

Can your hubby get a school discount on equipment? Don't most schools have educational pricing through the bookstore or online with an education ID? I know lost of equipment gets educational pricing through CDW.

Apparently I got after last night watching USA rugby.

Didn't get out of bed until one.

I submit that the strongest evidence that there is no god is the existence of sunburn. There is no justifiable reason for it.

Those twelve drinks before laying out on the beach may have something to do with it.

If you had come down to hang out and watch the Belmont, you wouldn't feel so bad today. :)

I think the Dan is calling my name. Might need to do some tubing next weekend.

I almost wanna go troll my boy Irish on the NBA thread and go post a bunch of pro-Heat stuff but I'm content to just chill on my couch.

Wish my roommate hadn't taken all my beer.

whitepeopleproblems

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier but MY BOI Hello/Brews is taking a break from posting for a little while. As soon as we get Townie back, we lose another legend.

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier but MY BOI Hello/Brews is taking a break from posting for a little while. As soon as we get Townie back, we lose another legend.

He'll be back to troll if the Heat take the lead in this series.

I started watching Undeclared and realized I have definitely seen some of this before but I'm startin over.

images

Don't know, but he left for me on rep as his "rebuttal."

This is the sammich our intern tried eating on friday

upe3amyd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back