• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 105: Cheap Hotel Room Available in Boone! PM deacphan for deets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
batu4a6e.jpg

sorta shocking to me how non chalantly I take the sound of gunfire outside my house

It's another gross rainy day in NC. I'm so glad the weather was so nice this weekend at least.

how much would it cost to overnight a package (a small one. just a padded envelope big enough for an iphone) to the west coast?

I'd guess at least $25. It costs me $25 to overnight a #9 envelope to the Fayetteville area.

i've never overnighted anything before. how early today would i have to go to the post office in order for it to get there tomorrow morning?

I've shown up at 4:30 and gotten it overnighted within the state of NC. Not sure if this is the case when sending to the west coast. I'm sure you could call the post office and ask or it may be on their website.

Yayyy married! How was the wedding? How was the honeymoon?

awesome and awesomer. we went to a cookout with friends last night and heard the stories of the afterparties and hookups. some friends who have been to several weddings in Vegas and elsewhere said it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding.

wish I was still on the beach in Mexico...

It's another gross rainy day in NC. I'm so glad the weather was so nice this weekend at least.

Seriously. June is really off to a shitty start weather-wise. I think the Sun is supposed to return Saturday. It damn well better, because I'm not trying to get rained on whilst day drinking on the Dan River.

Is it just me, or are more women who are excited about the concept of being married than women that are excited about marrying their fiance/spouse?

(this has nothing to do with Barca, I know next to nothing about him and his wife. Just brought up after some observations over the weekend)

awesome and awesomer. we went to a cookout with friends last night and heard the stories of the afterparties and hookups. some friends who have been to several weddings in Vegas and elsewhere said it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding.

did you leave for your honeymoon the very next morning? brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back