• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 107: taggers obsessed with titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbE08

Stegosaurus are bush league
Reaction score
back to back.

tumblr_lls3febBWg1qfzeph.gif

Last edited:
the only bad actors on the shield are vic's wife and shane

ok thought of an even better tat plan. i'm gonna bury all my treasure somewhere. and then i'm gonna shave my eyebrows and write directions to the treasure underneath where they were and then grow my eyebrows back and then...shit there's a record of my plan now

ok thought of an even better tat plan. i'm gonna bury all my treasure somewhere. and then i'm gonna shave my eyebrows and write directions to the treasure underneath where they were and then grow my eyebrows back and then...shit there's a record of my plan now

funny! i was just thinking about this today; putting something awesome in a geocache container and then tatting the coordinates.

What about a tattoo that u can only see with a black light

To the tagger, I wouldn't exactly call these titles big

I am really hungry, but the conference breakfast doesn't start until 8...c'mon 15 min, fly.

(of course I realize you're probably in the Central time zone, but that time zone is bunk)

My only experience of Minneapolis involved the Mall of America and getting absolutely blasted at a TGI Friday....$180 bill for the two of us. Truly embraced the middle-American culture.

I do want to go back to get a better experience, just don't know when that would happen. Probably a summer Twins-Orioles series.

i got into work a good bit earlier than i usually do. i was so proud of myself and how much i could accomplish...until i had to catch up on more than 10 pages of the last chat thread. it's now after 9 and i haven't actually started work yet.

fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back