• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 107: taggers obsessed with titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
drop the running hobby now and it will speed up the relationship process. Ain't nobody wanna date a girl who's athletically superior to them in some way, so your pool gets narrowed to like only other hardcore runners.

Just patently false. If my chick is a better gymnast or a yoga instructor or whatever, or hell, even if she was a better runner than me, it means she's fit, and that's hot.

Palma's relationship advice has to be near the bottom the chat thread has to offer.

drop the running hobby now and it will speed up the relationship process. Ain't nobody wanna date a girl who's athletically superior to them in some way, so your pool gets narrowed to like only other hardcore runners.

well nobody would look at me and think I was athletic, but anyway I hope you're wrong because that would be really sad.

I would have agreed with phan until about 3-6 months ago.

We were gathered with my family, my aunt and uncle, and their sons. My aunt asked what my sisters 13.1 and 26.2 magnets on her car meant. She explained it, which then led into a discussion on the atmosphere at races. That conversation inspired my uncle who never made time to work out, to begin running. He just completed his third 5k with my sister. He's now trying to convince MtnDeac and I to start running in the 5ks as well (I run 3+ miles a day, but like watching). My sister and uncle were discussing the other night over dinner possibly running a half marathon together.

that's pretty cool that your sister's magnets helped motivate your uncle! I think you should race a 5k sometime. It is fun to watch, but you'd probably enjoy the rush of competition too.

Just patently false. If my chick is a better gymnast or a yoga instructor or whatever, or hell, even if she was a better runner than me, it means she's fit, and that's hot.

Palma's relationship advice has to be near the bottom the chat thread has to offer.

so much this.

WTF yes I do. Have you seen me?

Only exception is if the girl is better than softball on me. Because odds are she's not Jennie Finch.

Reminds me, I gotta hit on the girl who played softball at Towson tonight.

I can't imagine paying $25 or $30 to participate in a twenty minute 5K. I mean, you have to need a t-shirt pretty bad.

Are you coming straight to Austin? I'm in Charlottesville now, and having the opposite breakfast problem.

Sadly the greatest breakfast spot in the world was shuttered in Cville yet the empty building remains taunting us all.

Last edited:
Hey, somebody deleted my edible underwear thread. I don't even see an explanation in the District 13 forum.

you'd have to be pretty insecure to care if your girl could beat you at a sport/game

Yeah, but they can't, so why worry about it?

w-Girlthrow.jpg

townie does your gf best you at Chinese checkers and mini golf?

Well that's coming from someone who lacks self confidence. Speak for yourself.

I'd imagine the amount of Starbucks in downtown DC would be overwhelming.

yeah there's only a couple I think. the one that used to be closed to my office is now Little Serow, which is a huge upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back