• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 107: taggers obsessed with titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i went to wrigley it rained but we stayed for three innings and i saw ron zook and he said hi

When I went, Eddie Vedder sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." It was pretty awesome.

yo brews i'll tell urban meyer you said whats up at the two or three tOSU games i go to this year

yo brews i'll tell urban meyer you said whats up at the two or three tOSU games i go to this year

sweet i never met him he was too busy telling all of his players to commit crimes and shoot people what a meanie

steelcitydeac is the all time best snapchatter, and i say this having received nudie snaps from attractive ladies

Baseball is my all time favorite and my first love, although I've had a hard time keeping up with my team as of late. There really are few things that make me happier than being at a baseball game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back