• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 107: taggers obsessed with titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to several Panthers games, a handful of Hornets/BCats games, a Phillies game, and a few Canes games. I went to a couple of the first Hurricanes playoff games. Loudest building I have ever been in. Incredible vibe.

no NFL
1 Canes, tons of minor league/amateur hockey
been to 11 MLB parks and 6 minor league parks
been to charlotte hornets, bobcats, sixers, nets, pistons, and magic games

All over. Scalp uppers cheap usually. I have sat in the club section a couple times, and I posted up with Hoops' mom and dad for MNF against the Bucs a few years ago. They were about 5-10 rows behind the vistor's sidelines.

hey i was at that game!

yeah you'd think i'd be totally down with baseball, i'm a big analytical nerd

i grew up a big time hornets fan. then had no team and was sad when they were stolen. pull of the clippers since they're local, have cp3, and f the lakers. but i will be back on the hornets when they get the name back methinks.

I like the experience of going to a baseball game, seeing the different parks, etc, but I don't watch enough to be excited when nothing much is happening.

YO TOWNIE, my in-laws live like 15 min from the Tigers' Spring Training park.

should your favorite athlete be the absolute best athlete from/on a team you support, or just a player you have a particular attachment to? by all accounts, miguel cabrera or justin verlander should be my favorite athlete ever. my tops, however, is barry sanders, who never won any team anything, and who retired before breaking any serious records, and also my boy curtis granderson, who left my tigers after a short time.

should your favorite athlete be the absolute best athlete from/on a team you support, or just a player you have a particular attachment to? by all accounts, miguel cabrera or justin verlander should be my favorite athlete ever. my tops, however, is barry sanders, who never won any team anything, and who retired before breaking any serious records, and also my boy curtis granderson, who left my tigers after a short time.

It is what it is.

no NFL
1 Canes, tons of minor league/amateur hockey
been to 11 MLB parks and 6 minor league parks
been to charlotte hornets, bobcats, sixers, nets, pistons, and magic games

-Redskins a dozen times, Ravens twice, Panthers twice
-Canes five times, Caps a couple
-Lots of Nats, 1 Orioles, 1 Astros. Many minor league games
-Bobcats twice, Rockets once

i strongly dislike the bulls, the celtics, the lakers, the pistons, and okc

you like who you like

john smoltz is my boy but he isn't the best brave ever or anything

know who i hate? jim leyland. dude just can't manage a baseball game. i love him as a human but hate him as the coach of my team.

I have a friend that lives in Chicago, and I want to visit and catch a game in Wrigley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back