• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 107: taggers obsessed with titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
same with me and hockey. my pops was never into the red wings, so i can't just hop on their bandwagon like i did with all the other detroit teams he got me into as a kid.

I have a passive connection to the Hurricanes.

i was a big charlotte hornets fan for like 2 years before they got STOLEN away. my dad took me to a few games a year.

we tried to be pistons fans, but those championship teams were so hateable.

i was a big charlotte hornets fan for like 2 years before they got STOLEN away. my dad took me to a few games a year.

we tried to be pistons fans, but those championship teams were so hateable.

Hornets were so dope. I tried to give the BCats a shot. Just couldn't get into. I have rooted for Timmy and the Spurs since I was 12, so it's stuck. I still root for all the Deacs in the league.

with the NBA i have sorta the opposite problem. i like every single team. i just like watching, and going to games is so HYPE.

Seriously, NBA games are so fun. There's a certain chic to them that the other sports don't share. I can't really put my finger on it though.

i love the 1-2-3-4-5 SIXERS but they are awful

i also like the nets and clips

i also like every team

the gf and i went to a nets-grizz game this year at barclay's, and it was incredible.

the new stadium is pretty cool, the food is awesome, they play great 90s/00s rap the whole game, our seats were sweet, the game was tight.

i still haven't been to an NFL game, but i feel like the tailgating would almost be better.

the gf and i went to a nets-grizz game this year at barclay's, and it was incredible.

the new stadium is pretty cool, the food is awesome, they play great 90s/00s rap the whole game, our seats were sweet, the game was tight.

i still haven't been to an NFL game, but i feel like the tailgating would almost be better.

I love going to Panthers' games. Tailgating is great, but the game is hella enjoyable. Everyone is fucking hammered.

I went to one Bullets game back in the day. I don't remember who they played. I've been to plenty of MLB games but I think just one each NFL, NBA and NHL.

I love going to Panthers' games. Tailgating is great, but the game is hella enjoyable. Everyone is fucking hammered.

i'll have to make it to a lions game some day.

maybe when we start our dynasty after getting mike campanaro.

I have been to several Panthers games, a handful of Hornets/BCats games, a Phillies game, and a few Canes games. I went to a couple of the first Hurricanes playoff games. Loudest building I have ever been in. Incredible vibe.

NFL tailgating is a shitshow. You're absolutely right about everyone being tanked. I've seen this at Redskins, Ravens, and Panthers games.

i totally understand why people dislike baseball, but god dammit it's the best

i dont. especially analytical types. i think buckets just needs to watch it with a good fan to explain the really good intricacies when you watch. paging apetit

where do you sit

All over. Scalp uppers cheap usually. I have sat in the club section a couple times, and I posted up with Hoops' mom and dad for MNF against the Bucs a few years ago. They were about 5-10 rows behind the vistor's sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back