• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 107: taggers obsessed with titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
enhanced-buzz-wide-11908-1371666069-7.jpg

townie does your gf best you at Chinese checkers and mini golf?

She's definitely better at the flexi things like yoga and the creative/artistic things like Pictionary. Sports that require coordination or athleticism or cardio, or games of trivia/skill...nah.

We make a great crossword team doe.

I have running stickers on my car, and I could care less what phan thinks about it.

I don't put any stickers on my car (save my car club). I have a WFU plate frame and that's about it.

well I am glad that most of you guys wouldn't be bothered by the fact that I am willing to run farther than you.

yeah but i bet you're suuuuuuuper bummed it's not gonna work out between you and palma

I don't think I'll ever put a sticker on my car

i am going to get a sponsorship from chubbies. i have no idea how i will do this.

i would put a Wake Forest National Champs sticker on my car but that'll happen the day that LBE puts up a good tittle.

Now that my car is 10 years old I think I'd be okay with stickers on it (other than the Wake + UNCG parking sticker on the window) but there just aren't many that I want. Plus, it's a Prius so I feel like it has to have 'I <3 VT' and 'Recycle or Die' stickers on it.

I don't put any stickers on my car (save my car club). I have a WFU plate frame and that's about it.

I have a vanity plate that says WAKE, and on my back windshield a Deacon head decal and my "run" sticker. Might add my Twin City Track Club sticker at some point, and I used to have a Deacon Club sticker but it started peeling and I decided not to replace it. There's enough WFU on my car. I wouldn't actually put a sticker on the bumper or any painted surface.

yeah but i bet you're suuuuuuuper bummed it's not gonna work out between you and palma

you know it. sooo sad.

yeah forget that i'm gonna go to the bar instead of chasing

beer beer beer, my favorite source of carbs and liquid and drunk all at the same time.

Oh man, I can't wait to see wakephan's response to this.

:noidea: almost anyone in good health could do what I do, they just don't want to, and often times I can understand why.

I watched 20 mins of this juggalo movie on showtime last night

Bug Money Rustlas

Oh man, I can't wait to see wakephan's response to this.

"Marathons are dumb and humans weren't meant to run them, or any distance for that matter, unless it falls between 1.5 and 10 kilometers, and even then your race accolades are for personal enjoyment and not for sharing with others under any circumstances."

That's my guess.

there's gonna be a more condescending tone and 760 SAT words in that post

maybe an LOL bro to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back