• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 107: taggers obsessed with titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
president bartlet is currently playing Rose's crazy dad on 2.5 men.

Green Hornet, I'm guessing?

Otherwise hadnt he mostly done German film before Tarantino?

[DISCLAIMER DID NOT SEE THIS ON MY OWN VOLITION] water for elephants, but that was just a terrible film overall

Ah didn't even realize he was in that. Couple poor casting decisions but I stand by my feelings about his acting chops.

Of course the first night I've got both kiddos we have a thunderstorm from HADES that has Birdie freaked the fuck out.

Such a great episode. Are you on board for team Leo? When he starts talking about the experience of drinking, it's just brilliant stuff.

i agree in the sense that it was a good episode for character depth (FINALLY), and i wonder if sorkin has had substance abuse issues after how well that was described

Gotta turn the movie up cause these damn kids on my lawn (street in front of my house) are loudly and adorably double dutching and roaring like dinosaurs.

so one of the twilight movies just came on; i've never seen any of them.

kristin whatsherface is a terrible actress. this is all terrible.

Gotta turn the movie up cause these damn kids on my lawn (street in front of my house) are loudly and adorably double dutching and roaring like dinosaurs.

you know what i would say to them?

DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?!

and i'd totally join their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back