• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 107: taggers obsessed with titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would fall on my face if I tried to jump in their double dutch. These kids got game like the kids at the Joel halftime show but in blue jeans.

A tree fell on the house down the street from me yesterday and now I'm all skurred and shit that my house is next. Ridiculous storms.

Dudes I think I could be real life best friends with one of my favorite music writers. He's always RTing me and liking my facebook/tumblr stuff.

Maybe he just wants to (gay) marry me.

i actually think townie and lil dicky look very similar. and lil dicky wears a lot of philly stuff. and townie is in philly. and he's said he can rap.

Dudes I think I could be real life best friends with one of my favorite music writers. He's always RTing me and liking my facebook/tumblr stuff.

Maybe he just wants to (gay) marry me.

You know how accepted gay butt sex is now. Maybe he just wants to finger bang your b-hole?

Other than looking ridiculously similar to him, not many opinions.

Screen-Shot-2013-05-01-at-7.41.25-PM-590x321.jpg

BJ Novak and Mike Myers were weird casting decisions that randomly work.

My in laws are so queer. They are incredibly particular about the most random things. My FIL will set his alarm clock for the middle of the night to take his phone off the charger cause the peeps at VZW told him that leaving it on the charger once it hits 100 percent may decrease the battery life.

They've also turned into foxnews 24/7 people. It's really sad to watch them turn into senior citizens so abruptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back