• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 117: Congrats lbE on the new addition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hy2ehaha.jpg

That's completely different from where we go. It is on the side f the mountain so it's in levels. When you are on the walking path, the trees to one side are the tree tops of the trees one level down so no tools are ever needed.

Ive never had bologna but that was one of my bros in college last name so yes, im sure ladydeac03 remembers him

Canaries no, birds are like babies, they hold you back

Dash i was into when she couldnt fit into the dress, now that shes a stick my stick doesnt get the same reaction

Dry raisins - im old school, the california raisins were a big part of my childhood, its how i first got exposed to motown, theyre cool by association

Lisa frank and taupe - i googled both those a few days ago to see what they were, ive since forgotten, ill get back to ya

The bros, id call it more lust. Love the cock

Toe cream - i prolly need some, am i the only one that gets all sortsa dead skin in between my toes?

Zima, i experimented when i was an under age drinket, between that and mikes hard lemonade i have some bad memories

I musta just memorized that freshman facebook, do we still do that?

oh man, the freshman facebook was good, but definitely WINstalking was the 'in' thing for us. #memories

oh man, the freshman facebook was good, but definitely WINstalking was the 'in' thing for us. #memories

We did our fair share of winstalking, the fact that one dude was named robert holden aycock was known by like day 3 all over campus, and thr facebook didnt have middle names

Trey Wingo was my really hot next door neighbor's (and wakephan09's brief ex) uncle. Met him once.

Duuddde, she moved away just when it was getting serious. So sad. Probably the biggest tragedy of my high school. I would have dated her as a sophomore if WaketheUniverse didn't tell her I was still dating the Mormon. We were breaking up that week anyway.

Now she has a real life baby.

I was at Wake for 5 years and I have been on the boards for a long, long time.. and, the best I can tell, I have never enountered a single person with whom I interacted while at school...

Watched "Now You See Me" last night. Anyone seen it? I thought it was really fun. Defs recommend.

MY ROYALS

I got to the baa in the 5th, then the rays scored 4 when myers donk hit the top of the wall after admiring his homer. Things have not gone well for me ever since making the bet, texas dropping 7 in a row is killin me.

#neverbetonronwashington

#schooledapetitindartssoifilosehellpayyasoidonthavetodealwiththeindignation

Watched "Now You See Me" last night. Anyone seen it? I thought it was really fun. Defs recommend.

really?
we watched it the other night; i was not impressed. too many swoopy camera angles and magic show music. i also thought they had a couple too many story lines going on; it felt cluttered. to be in the same genre as Oceans 11, etc, i was expecting more. I guess it was entertaining, but I'm glad it was a redbox and not any more $.

yeah, Facebook (or rather, TheFacebook) came into existence on Wake's campus ~December of 2004.

And the dude who made collegehumor beat zuckerberg by like 6 months with a site called campushook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back