• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, thanks.

It's in the context of "impact factor" and measures of scientific articles' impact.

Basically, once both authors and editors know the basic calculation for different metrics like impact factor, they start to make decisions based on those calculations rather than the good of science, ease of publication, etc.

Thanks dkn.

Oh impact factor I have a lot to say on that. Also Townie I may be moving into cancer immunology, edit my shit!

Hey ITK, are you a fan of Todd Barry? What are your thoughts? I bought the video on Louis CK's website on Monday and enjoyed it a lot, think it would be a decent change of pace and a fun show to attend. I saw a guy who posts on the MD board at the Baltimore Comedy Factory a few years ago and he ended up doing about half his show as crowd work or more and it slayed.

I don't really watch much comedy unless its in a club. I'll look this guy up on youtube.

Stan Gable should look into getting a wig like that.

In exchange for Shaka, I will volunteer as tribute to go and get my PhD at VCU. Seems like a fair trade.

When i was interviewing for schools I interviewed at VCU medical. They had me fly in on valentines day, no one picked me up from the airport and I just had to go to the hotel myself, I think it was the Marriott downtown. The interviews etc... were the following day so I had nothing to do and went down to the hotel restaurant to eat dinner. Since it was valentines day they were running a special fixed course meal dinner for 2. The guy at the front asks dinner for two, and I had to assure him it was dinner for one as I ate alone surrounded by valentines day couples. :foreveralone:

So yeah pretty much this.

:willynilly: holy shit you guys a super user says we formally offered shaka and he was receptive and thinking about it :willynilly:

i have 3 meetings today; how unprofessional would it be of me to go home at 10 am and just pray/masturbate for the remainder of the day

That's fine but can you please take down your re-enactment of

condom-wall.jpg

Not only does it smell, but the fact that you take polaroids of lego figurines afterwards really freaks out anyone who comes by

I don't want to be that guy, but YOU PEOPLE that always took all the vibes were being a little selfish. Those vibes would have been really helpful right now.

Fuuuuu I have work to do but now I'm also wrapped into the sports board threads.
Can someone just text/fb/message me whatever when something happens?

My wife just texted me that I have a huge package.

That's all.

Fuuuuu I have work to do but now I'm also wrapped into the sports board threads.
Can someone just text/fb/message me whatever when something happens?

Sure, what's your number?

Caturday freaked me out by making me realize there's only like 50,000 living alumni or so. I always like thought 4,000 of us times like 50 years, (well not really, I never really thought about it that way) then realized I was doing the math wrong.

Now I feel bad about not going to the Deacon club. Also weird to think just what % of alums are on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back