• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
EL CHUPE I WANT JOSH PASTNER SO HARD WHAT OD YOU THINK?

Need some Shaka action today, as there is a reckoning coming on Monday. Basically I've been deferring all my meetings and shit until next week with the hopes of good news and press conferences and leaving work early and day drinking and other such recreational partying today.

Need some Shaka action today, as there is a reckoning coming on Monday. Basically I've been deferring all my meetings and shit until next week with the hopes of good news and press conferences and leaving work early and day drinking and other such recreational partying today.

Yeah I'm completely hosed from a work perspective if this drags on to next week.

I think El Chupe is beginning to lurk on the sports board, as he sent me a salty email yesterday about a post over there. But, that said, still not good enough and yesterday he ranked his interest in this coaching search as a "5.5/6 maybe." He is a little excited about us potentially hiring a brother though, even though I tried to explain that Shaka, like Obama, transcends race.

5 and a half on a 6 point scale is pretty high

this has been a perfect week for Shaka Watch with a light workload and bosses outta the office. That changes next week.

It is sad that El Chupe basically retired from sports with the Wake soccer national championship. It's like in Seinfeld when George wears the sweatpants -- El Chupe just kind of reached what he considered to be his sports pinnacle and subsequently gave up.

I fell asleep watching the second slate of games last night. #OldManProblems

Speaking of Wake soccer, my old skills coach and former Wake soccer LEGEND Bo Oshoniyi just became head coach at East Tennessee State.

I really want a coach answer by Monday because April Fools will be a hot mess if we don't have an official hire yet. Also I'll be away from a computer most of Tues-Thurs at some off-site seminars so I won't be able to follow along with the fun.

It is sad that El Chupe basically retired from sports with the Wake soccer national championship. It's like in Seinfeld when George wears the sweatpants -- El Chupe just kind of reached what he considered to be his sports pinnacle and subsequently gave up.

I feel that. Same field my high school team won the state title four years earlier, both teams anchored by LEGENDARY CDM #2 Sam Cronin.

At the HS state championship, which was also decided in overtime, on a rocket by Patrick Ayers, I jumped out from the crowd and rushed onto the field and started spraying sparkling white grape juice everywhere. Subsequently I had to pay some dry cleaning bills but WORTH IT.

Then four years later when we knocked off the pirate and OSU I got Julian Valentin's stitched up bloody mug in my face as the team rushed up and jumped into the student section after the winner.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I feel that. Same field my high school team won the state title four years earlier, both teams anchored by LEGENDARY CDM #2 Sam Cronin.

At the HS state championship, which was also decided in overtime, on a rocket by Patrick Ayers, I jumped out from the crowd and rushed onto the field and started spraying sparkling white grape juice everywhere. Subsequently I had to pay some dry cleaning bills but WORTH IT.

Then four years later when we knocked off the pirate and OSU I got Julian Valentin's stitched up bloody mug in my face as the team rushed up and jumped into the student section after the winner.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I'm right there with ya bro. At the state title game I chanted so loudly and housed so many BEARS that I was sick as shit for a week afterwards. And I was also on the field within .2 seconds of Pat's goal. Then 4 years later I was in the makeshift Tabor/Cronin student section behind the 2nd half O$U goal that ruthlessly taunted their fat keeper so badly that he threw his water bottle at us.

Good times. Good times.

The main thing I remember from the national title game was that I was severely underdressed and, standing outside in the cold for a couple of hours, my nutsack was as hard as a cue ball.

I do remember the fat goalie though.

I think I've given out more pos in the last 2 day than the rest of my posting career. First time I ever got the "you have to spread some rep around" message. This is such a good time on the boards you guys! Even with all the #density

The main thing I remember from the national title game was that I was severely underdressed and, standing outside in the cold for a couple of hours, my nutsack was as hard as a cue ball.

I do remember the fat goalie though.

didn't he like run halfway across the field to yell at the ref after our first goal because he thought it was offsides?

I really want a coach answer by Monday because April Fools will be a hot mess if we don't have an official hire yet. Also I'll be away from a computer most of Tues-Thurs at some off-site seminars so I won't be able to follow along with the fun.

it's good that you can mouse over the first post in a thread. especially handy for April Fool's. also, avoid any thread started by the likes of TheReff, tbird, or Boogity (really that should be a year-round suggestion).

Boogity Bid Rico has had a solid year. He's vying for a number 1 seed in the best poster tournament.

didn't he like run halfway across the field to yell at the ref after our first goal because he thought it was offsides?

Yep and we taunted the shit out of him for it. I believe several references were made to him waddling like a penguin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back